Cousin Jenna is "Da Bomb"!

Would you like to talk to a Mommy? Wanna tell her what you want first?
Little Stinky Britches

Cousin Jenna is "Da Bomb"!

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

When Harlod and Kumar were toking up with Pres. Bush, and Kumar, in his usual cronic induced stupor, say's, "Dude, this is da bomb!", he really didn't know what he was talking about.
Because "Teasing Cousin Jenna" IS DA BOMB!!!!! :lol:

I did a call with her for the first time, and let me tell you, she was fantastic! :D

She sounds really young, around 18 or 19, and she is well suited to play out my fantasy over the phone. Her use of "Baby-Talk", was flawless, and it had just the right amount of teasing. :wink:

She read my story, "Rumble, Rumble, Tooty, Toot, Toot" (which is located in the story section of the fourms) and she played the role of a young mommy as if she had been doing it all her life.

Listen babies and diaper lovers, if you like playful teasing from a very young mommy/babysitter, you need to give her a call. 8)

For the past 2 years, I have called lot's of mommies on this site, and when I have a good call, I like to give a good review and let other babies know that these mommies are GREAT MOMMIES. In the past I have sang the praises of Stacie, Janey, Rebecca, Elizabeth, Josie, Scarlet, and other wonderful mommies too numerious to mention.

And now, it's Jenna turn. :D

Jenna, thank you for a great call! :D

And babies, pick up the phone and give Jenna a call, you will be sooooooo glad you did. :wink:

(When she started playfully teasing me in that baby-talk voice of hers, I helplessly filled my pants just like a 6 month-old. :oops: )

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

Awww sweetheart thank you so very much! I loved our call and love your stories. I had such a wonderful time on the phone with you. Here's hoping we can do it again sometime, eh? ;)

And you are right, I am 19. Glad to know you think so highly of me, that is really sweet of you.

Thank you for saying such warm and caring words.

:)
~CousinJenna...who doesn't even have a smart remark for once! :o
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Hey there Marty, I am so glad you had fun with Jenna. It was sweet to come and say so , as you always do. :) We're lucky to have you here.
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Thank you soooooo much! :D

I LOVE ALL THE MOMMIES! :D

THANK YOU!!!! :D

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

haahaa, isn't Jenna just a sweetheart? cutest voice too.
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west
dapman

Post by dapman »

:D Ditto, Ditto, Ditto!
I most whole heartedly agree! I had a bedtime call with Jenna last night and it was awesome! She used her magic lollipops on me and regressed me back to a baby in diapers. It had way too much fun! So much fun in fact, that I fell asleep in my wet diapers right after the call! It was so nice to wake up in those diapers!
So A huge THANK YOU :wink: to Jenna! You will be hearing from me again!

Gee...this is getting kind of tough...Jenna was great...Lacy has been awesome too! My head is beginning to hurt trying to figure out which one I will be calling next!!! Where did I put my Exederin!!! :lol:
Craig

Post by Craig »

She has a giggle against which there is no defense. None. Zero. She wins every time she uses it.

Amazing...
and I hate to think of all the fun I would have missed if I actually had stopped wetting the bed - like hanging out at fun sites like this one!
Babyblue26

Post by Babyblue26 »

i have yet to experience the phenomenon that is jenna's voice and charm, but that wont be the case for much longer. i seriously can't wait for my first call with her.
xtrepaid

Post by xtrepaid »

Craig wrote:She has a giggle against which there is no defense. None. Zero. She wins every time she uses it.

Amazing...
I gave in and decided to call last night, and I have to agree 100%. If you ever get into an argument with her and make her laugh, you've lost, cuz it's too blasted cute. :P

That said, it was a 10 minute call just to get over the hurdle of calling (I'm ridiculously shy about the whole ABDL thing, let alone talking to people involved), but when I hung up, I couldn't stop smiling until I went to bed. Definitely calling again, and thanks Jenna for a great albeit quick talk. 8)
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

Wow that is great and Jenna is awesome and so cute. I love to hear everyone's praises on the forums. :)

Mommy Lexus
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

xtrepaid wrote:
Craig wrote:She has a giggle against which there is no defense. None. Zero. She wins every time she uses it.

Amazing...
I gave in and decided to call last night, and I have to agree 100%. If you ever get into an argument with her and make her laugh, you've lost, cuz it's too blasted cute. :P

That said, it was a 10 minute call just to get over the hurdle of calling (I'm ridiculously shy about the whole ABDL thing, let alone talking to people involved), but when I hung up, I couldn't stop smiling until I went to bed. Definitely calling again, and thanks Jenna for a great albeit quick talk. 8)
Oh you guys! You're starting to make me blush now!

**huggies to all**

Thank you for such sweet words.

You guys rock my world.

*giggles for everyone*

Jenna
Craig

Post by Craig »

xtrepaid wrote:

Amazing...

I did try to warn you, my friend. Against "The Giggle" there is no known defense. I'm sure better men than you and I have gone up against it, and I'm equally sure they failed as well. That does not mean we will not return to try again and again - after all, we're guys. (I certainly have and have now found myself addicted to The Giggle.)

As incredible of a girl as Jenna is - and she is that - I've got a feeling she is representative of the amazing staff P.A.M. has assembled, and they are to be complimented on the very high standards they maintain. I've had nothing but positive experiences in every interaction, and I have a ton of respect for all the fun and talented ladies.

Anyway, good luck trying to defeat The Giggle. You'll lose, but you'll never have so much fun losing in your life. :wink:

Craig
and I hate to think of all the fun I would have missed if I actually had stopped wetting the bed - like hanging out at fun sites like this one!
xtrepaid

Post by xtrepaid »

Craig wrote:As incredible of a girl as Jenna is - and she is that - I've got a feeling she is representative of the amazing staff P.A.M. has assembled, and they are to be complimented on the very high standards they maintain. I've had nothing but positive experiences in every interaction, and I have a ton of respect for all the fun and talented ladies.

Anyway, good luck trying to defeat The Giggle. You'll lose, but you'll never have so much fun losing in your life. :wink:

Craig
While I've not called anyone but Jenna (yet), I've had the opportunity to chat with a couple of the mommies on staff, and I have to say I agree whole-heartedly.

And yes...I know. I chat with her on Yahoo and now that I've heard it, any time she laughs, I immediately start smiling. I know I'll lose, but I've come to terms with that. ;p
richie

Post by richie »

I still say she's a brat! :wink:
Craig

Post by Craig »

LOL!!!

Richie, you must have gotten JennJenn instead of Jenna. It can happen. And when you get JennJenn all sorts of mayhem breaks loose. You will be exhausted by the time your visit is over.

Craig
Craig

Post by Craig »

xtrepaid wrote:While I've not called anyone but Jenna (yet), I've had the opportunity to chat with a couple of the mommies on staff, and I have to say I agree whole-heartedly.

And yes...I know. I chat with her on Yahoo and now that I've heard it, any time she laughs, I immediately start smiling. I know I'll lose, but I've come to terms with that. ;p
The girls here are a talented, professional group. It's clear they care about what they are doing and are eager to create great experiences. This is definitely not a group of people "just going through the motions." The whole experience is pretty amazing - I've been blown away - and I'm thrilled I found this place.

Craig
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

Craig, I'm thrilled you found it too! :D

Richie, afraid you've met JennJenn, Craig is right about that ;) hehehe She's a brat. Yup.

Xtrepaid, you make me smile too. Thank you!

Jenna
Craig

Post by Craig »

If Jenna gets out of line - just cool her off like this. She'll love it and it will make you feel really good.

Right, Jenna??

:P
Craig

Jenna

Post by Jenna »

Just be prepared to come in with me...I won't go in alone! :p

*giggles*
Jenna
Babyblue26

Post by Babyblue26 »

I just had my first call EVER, and it was with Jenna. All I can say is this...

I will never be the same person again!....what a mind job!

thank you so much Jenna.

It is true what they say, Big things can come in small packages. in this case its Jenna's heart.

Dave