ordering online

Do you have an idea that you would like to share with Mommy Maddy? Would you like to see us do something that you think would benefit all of us? Go ahead tell us your brilliant idea!
Babyblue26

ordering online

Post by Babyblue26 »

i had an idea, that perhaps at some point, this site could allow people to order sessions online with debit or CC as well as over the phone or through a mail order, etc.

ordering online is so much more discreet. is this a possibility?

Sincerely,

David
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

This is a question for Mommy Maddy :)

Mommy Lexus
Babyblue26

Post by Babyblue26 »

i was under the impression that this thread was for ideas to improve things in this site. this..is an idea. i dont think i was mistaken by putting it here.
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Babyblue26 wrote:i was under the impression that this thread was for ideas to improve things in this site. this..is an idea. i dont think i was mistaken by putting it here.
I don't think she said you were wrong. Perhaps it was a thought done out loud as in "Sounds like a question for the Uber Mommy (Mommy Maddy) " and then she was going to tell her you posted the idea.
Babyblue26

Post by Babyblue26 »

okily dokily
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

Yes Babyblue26 sorry I forgot to say I was letting her know your idea. It is a good idea. I have sent her a message :)

Mommy Lexus
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

Actually, that is a good idea, way to go!

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"