Belated introduction

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
kiram

Belated introduction

Post by kiram »

Hi Thought it would be good to provide a proper introduction about me and my baby/diaper/sissy side.

As far back as I can remember, I have been fascinated with diapers. I don't know if it has anything to do with my being toilet trained about the time a younger sibling was born, and I associating the attention with diapers, but it could have.

There are several things that stand out for me as defining moments around baby items:

finding the old cloth diapers in a closet in the house, and sneaking them out and wearing them when I was home alone. For what ever reason, I made them as thick as could be, and at some point started pouring warm water down the front of them.

Stealing diapers from guests or at friends houses when the opportunity arose, by this time they were disposable, and the smell and touch was sensational--unfortunately they did not fit.

Being punished for acting childlike and being sent to bed, then busted
for reading---"babies don't read!" Did not get punished by being put
back into diapers though.

Being a little older and buying diapers at the local convenience store where the clerk knew me--she asked why I was buying them since there were no babies in our house, but I lied and said we had cousins in town. That was a thrill.

Finding some "adult" letters type magazines in my fathers stash and then reading several letters about adult babies was a landmark for me--there are others out there into this (this was way before the net)

Finding DPF and receiving the catalog back in the early 90's also.

So, for whatever reason, I have always been an AB/DL, since long before I knew what one was. :)

Cheers

kiram
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Kiram,
Welcome to the forum, I enjoyed your intro. So here is an official welcome.
:D
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

Welcome aboard officially Kiram!

:) :) :)
Jenna
Craig

Post by Craig »

You've found a fun place! Enjoy! I sure know I've loved it here. You've already gotten replies from a couple of amazing gals. Stick around!

Craig
and I hate to think of all the fun I would have missed if I actually had stopped wetting the bed - like hanging out at fun sites like this one!
baby sister katie

Post by baby sister katie »

a belated welcome for you Kiram
naughty has never been sooo nice

Baby Talk