To change or not

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
MommyShirley

Post by MommyShirley »

You're right Gina the time enjoyed does vary a lot.What do all of the diaper lovers think?
pinkdljj

Post by pinkdljj »

For me, it's all about getting a sexual release in in the diaper.

I get this initial rush of sexual excitement when go in my diaper. After I pleasure myself in the diaper at least once - sometimes I actually semi-doze off for 5 or 10 mins, then wake up and do it again - I am quite ready to get cleaned up... especially if, in my initial excitement, I've sat in the messy diaper and deliberately spread its contents all over over the diaper. I tend to regret it later if I do do that. On the flipside, I don't think I've ever removed a messy diaper *without* pleasuring myself first.

Thus... before tension release, it's not to change. After tension release, it's to change.
Yes, I love diapers. Accept it.
MommyMaggy

Post by MommyMaggy »

Very cool thread! I think it differs in length depending on what the end result is. Is it comforting? Arousing? The need to feel punished? Or the actual sensation of feeling a wet, heavy diaper between your legs?

...Inquiring minds want to know, lol
love,

Mommy Maggy
Mommy Josie

Timing

Post by Mommy Josie »

It also depends on what you have done...don't want that diaper rash setting in do we...Josie.