What is the perfect age to play as?

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

What is the perfect age to play as?

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

If you had to pick one age to play as from now on, what would you pick?
xtrepaid

Post by xtrepaid »

Mm, interesting...

For me personally, I would say probably around 5. It's still young enough to play all the little games and such, but not so young that you can't talk or walk or anything.
dapman

Post by dapman »

:D I like to be right on the edge of baby/toddler. Just old enough to be able to try and say a few words...but still young enough to slip back to goo goo and gaa gaa. And of course still having to potty in my cloth diapies!!! :oops:
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Thank you two for responding :)
richie

Post by richie »

I would go back to when I was 11.....I got into a whole lotta trouble that year........ for some reason, I recently have kept going back to there in my mind.
babybrendan

Post by babybrendan »

I'd also go back to the age of about 6 - mnths. just when i starting to speak widdle words and stuffs wike dat
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Thank you Richie and babybrendan for replying. :D
babybrendan

Post by babybrendan »

:oops: :oops:
awe u welcome
sissybabychrissy

Post by sissybabychrissy »

I guess I like being about 10 months. I'm still very much a baby, but I can crawl and baby talk/babble
kiram

Post by kiram »

Tough question, but if I had to narrow it down, i would be young enough to still need diapers, but old enough to be ashamed of it. That is an interesting ying/yang.

gordo

Post by gordo »

I like kiram's comment. The idea of being diapered as punishment for bed or pants wetting is what turns me on. I ca protest but all that gets me is a bright red bum to go with my bright red :oops: face.
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Thank you all for answering. I seem to have the best time with my abie when he is an older baby/toddler. It leaves room for some interaction, and fun humiliation, even if subtly.
pinkluvs

Let's see...

Post by pinkluvs »

I'd have to say anywhere from age 5 to 9. I had a lot of fun playing with diapers and plastic panties back then :D
We can change the world...even if it's just one diaper at a time!
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Thank you for answering Pink Luvs :D
larbear

Post by larbear »

Great thread, you know me Scarlet I would like to be around 9 months to a year old.

Larbear
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

I have fun in the 3-5 year old range. Old enough to be a smart alec, yet still young enough to need Daddy's tender loving care. Including those spankings for when I've been a smart alec. *LOL*

:)
Jenna
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

larbear wrote:Great thread, you know me Scarlet I would like to be around 9 months to a year old.

Larbear
Thank you for the reply Larbear. Yes, we have a lot of fun with you at that size. :D
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Jenna wrote:I have fun in the 3-5 year old range. Old enough to be a smart alec, yet still young enough to need Daddy's tender loving care. Including those spankings for when I've been a smart alec. *LOL*

:)
Jenna
Thanks for answering Jenna, or JenJen :wink: I am sure that is a fun age for you.
BabyGirl_Jessica

Re: What is the perfect age to play as?

Post by BabyGirl_Jessica »

DommyMommyScarlet wrote:If you had to pick one age to play as from now on, what would you pick?
Well, based on my real life growing up, I think the perfect age would be between one and two years old. In real life at 3 year sold, I was totally potty trained and out of diapers. So, I wouldn’t want to be older than that. But at 2 years old, I could walk, and talk enough to tell my mommy or daddy what I want. On the other hand my vocabulary was still quite small.

I was entering a time known to some as the terrible twos so I could start to explore my surroundings and get into a little trouble. So my mommy and daddy had to keep a close eye on me.

I think that maybe 18 months would be the best age to be forever.
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Aww I bet 18 month old BabyJessica would be so much fun to look after. :)