i'm really angry

Are you mad or upset and have no one to vent to? Come here, we will listen and give you advice.
babybrendan

i'm really angry

Post by babybrendan »

Today at work. i had an incident where an older women didn't want me to give her the order she wanted,, which were 2 fudge sundaes. it was the fact that i made them wrong . it was that I made them. This isn't the first time a customer has refused to except my help in the 14 yrs i've been at my job. it's just that i can't believe that this kind of prejudice still goes on in todys society. I mean we're open to same sex relationships , but people still can't except others with mild facial deformities or speech problems. The shift manager was soo pissed she threw the sundae against the wall when the customer left. i asked her if it was if it was the was they way i made them and she responded it was something like that. I knew exactly what she meant. meaning it wasn't the way i made them but that I made them
lindasfroggy

Post by lindasfroggy »

I am so sorry to hear about how you were treated. Even in "Minnesota Nice" there are times where people go out of there way to make sure you understand that you are the problem, even though its a case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Stand tall and proud! :D
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Baby Brendan,
That's just horrible. I can not believe some people, I just can't.