diapers,pacifiers, and other kinks?

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

diapers,pacifiers, and other kinks?

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

I know I am just full of questions tonight. Ab/dl is a large portion of an even larger fetish community. Do any of you babies, or mommies have other fetishes that carry over into your ab/dl lifestyle? For example a pantyhose fetish that makes you love a mommies legs covered in beautiful hosiery? Something that you enjoy outside of ab/dl that follows you inside?
roch879

Post by roch879 »

For me id say that latex, plastic, & leather would be some others. Just the look and shine off of smooth plastic. just the look of mommy in tight leather knee high boots and a tight leather corset. or a diapered woman in a big diapers that have tight plastic or latex pants on.
PottyPants

Post by PottyPants »

I don't really have anything else that follows me into my AB world.
Mommy, I made a big :oops: present :oops: for you.
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Roch, very nice kinks. Potty Pants thank you for responding. Hope to talk to you all soon.
wetdiaperguy18

One that...

Post by wetdiaperguy18 »

...One that follows nicely for me would be water sports. I haven't experienced any real-world play yet, but I do fantasize about it, and find it as exciting a turn-on as being a diaper lover ; )
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Thank you for responding wetdiaperguy.
babymarty

Post by babymarty »

No, for me, there are no other fetishes or "kink" that I have, or is part of being a baby.

In fact, I would not even call what I have a "fetish", a "kink", or even a "lifestyle." The reason, is that these "babyish" feelings that I have had, as well as my fantasy, go back to the age of 5.

When I was 5 years old, I did not have sexual feelings or fantasies, but I did have this fantasy, where I fantasized about being a 9 to 12 month old baby again, powdered, diapered, and pooping my pants in front of my pretty mommy. I can remember my little heart pounding through my chest, and feeling excited, as I (as a 5 year old) stole a cloth diaper, 2 diaper pins, a pair of extra large toddler plastic baby pants, and some baby powder, and diapered myself, and "played baby" in secret.

So, because these feelings pre-date puberity, and came at such an early age, I don't really consider this a "fetish", the way other people do.
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Thank you babymarty. I guess I consider it a lifestyle because it isn't something my abie and I do sometimes, he is always under me as an abie/slave. Our relationship is maybe a little different than some Mommy/abie's relationships are. I do see your point. I guess it means something different to all of us.
TheSitterStacie

Kinks

Post by TheSitterStacie »

For me it's a BDSM thing, I have had some experience in that real life, both as a submissive and as a Domme, I enjoy both. Now that doesn't mean I go around whipping the babies lol I would never do that, however, it gives me a better insite into some of the more stern sitter aspects. Also, medical play, yeah I know, weird I know lol but darn it, something about being a naughty Doc. Stacie and having the patient on that table *shivers of joy*..... Anyway, just thought I would share.
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Thank you Stacie for your insight. It is always nice to see what makes everyone tick. :D I agree medical play can be delightful.
Glen

hmm kinky interests..

Post by Glen »

Hello,

Although my major "fetish" (i use that term loosely) is diapers and being a ab/dl, I find that i am not limited to just that. I suppose it has been because I have always realised that there is more to me than just my diapers and the life that goes with it. Both sexually and on a more mundane level.

But as for what other kinks i enjoy... well the list is nearly endless. I have always been curious about breast feeding.. and *blush* pregnant mothers.. i guess because i just find the female form when it is pregnant such a beautiful thing.. an object of nuturing love and and a thing of natural beauty. That said i think the female form is always beautiful..lol!

I am curious about watersports and open to the idea but it would have to be with the right person.. actually most of my kinks would have to be with the right person and it would depend on who it was. I am also curious about being dominated.. and maybe even occasionally being a little dominant. I find the idea of hypnosis totally arousing but think I would only ever do that if i completely.. and I mean completely! ..trusted the person i was with.

I love the idea of have magic powers too.. where i could make the person become so sexually aroused or even maybe to become incontinent and perhaps need diapers.. hehe. or maybe they have them over me?

Of course.. I am also so curious as what it is like to be a girl (i think every guy is) and would love to spend a day as a girl.

I could just go on and on... so i think i will leave it there.. but I hope it gives you an idea..

Cheers
baby Glen :wink:
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Thank you so much Baby Glen for sharing.
baby becky

Post by baby becky »

My first true love was panties...especially cotton ones. In fact, I think that my preference for trainers over flat or disposable diapers is an extension of my much older love of panties.

I also love vintage lingerie...old style foundation garments especially. Old style corsets, garters, girdles, etc. In that same vintage vein, I love long conservative nightgowns.

Essentially, if it was never meant to be sexy, I love it! :D
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Very nice answers Baby Becky. I like vintage lingere as well. Thank you for posting that.
Demon

I'm an ass, man.

Post by Demon »

It's not considered a kink, but I am instantly aroused by a woman with a great ass. That ass in a pair of cut off bluejean shorts and I may just loose it before things get started!

As for the rest of the stuff depicted in the story "Random Thoughts" it would take an extra special woman to really get me to give up power.

That's the funny thing about this "lifestyle," you think the baby is the submissive. The reality is, babies are the most demanding life form on the planet and the mommy is completely submissive to their every whim. Sure there is a semblence of Mommies in charge and there is discipline for bad behavior, however, who is wiping whos butt?

I am not an AB though, more of a diaper lover. I look for the forced humiliation of being made to wear a diaper and use it.
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

Well it could be considered a kink if the 'great ass' you are refering to is a Donkey...it's not is it? A donkey I mean? *looks at you*

Stacie
Demon

LMFAO!!!

Post by Demon »

Leave it to you to draw that inference. You are a wicked baby sitter.

Please don't ever change!
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Re: I'm an ass, man.

Demon wrote: That's the funny thing about this "lifestyle," you think the baby is the submissive. The reality is, babies are the most demanding life form on the planet and the mommy is completely submissive to their every whim. Sure there is a semblence of Mommies in charge and there is discipline for bad behavior, however, who is wiping whos butt?
Very good point Demon. I don't mean to offend anyone by calling it a lifestlye. It's what it is for me, and I know it is different for everyone.I don't think every abie is the submissive in their relationships. You are exactly right about babies being the most demanding of life form.
pinkluvs

I have a panty fetish

Post by pinkluvs »

Yep. I have a fetish for panties as well. I often fantasize about being caught trying on panties only to be punished by being diapered :D
Naughty Nanny Ella

Post by Naughty Nanny Ella »

This was a fun thread to read, thanks everyone :)

As for me, hmmm... I guess my enjoyment of diaper lover fetishes, feminization, and enemas carry over into my enjoyment of adult baby fetishes but not vice versa? hope that makes sense, LOL

Ella
Call Nanny Ella when baby needs a sitter
1-888-430-2010

~My PhoneAMommy Profile~