What do you love the most about diapers?

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
naughtyboyutah

What do you love the most about diapers?

Post by naughtyboyutah »

I wanted to hear from everyone here what they love the most about diapers. For me, I would have to say the best thing I like about diapers is that whenever I go down the diaper aisle, I feel like I am a baby again and the smell of the diapers and lotion makes me remember when times were a lot less stressful. When I put on my diapers, Bambinos, I just feel like a baby again and all the worries go away and all I am thinking about is my loving mommies from phone a mommy powdering me up and putting me into the fresh diapers.

How about for you?
lindasfroggy

Post by lindasfroggy »

I love the feel of the padding all around me. And splashing some baby powder on it makes it that much more special.
pinkluvs

Where to begin?

Post by pinkluvs »

When it comes to cloth diapers and plastic panties, I love the feel of a thick cloth diaper being pinned on me, and the sound of a pair of plastic panties being shaken out, and then pulled up over my diaper.

When it comes to disposable diapers that had the plastic backing, I loved the crinkle of the diaper being unfolded, and the feel of the diaper being taped on me along with that wonderful crinkly sound as it was taped snugly on me.

I also love waddling around in just nothing but a diaper and plastic panties. I can't imagine much more fun than that :D
We can change the world...even if it's just one diaper at a time!
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

I love all the things that are listed above, and in addition...

I love the feeling of having just filled my pants (diapers) and the sensation of feeling my mother slip her finger into the back of my rubber pants and slowly pull back my diaper and plastic (rubber) pants to see or "confirm" her suspicions about what I just did in my pants.

This sensation of my mother checking my diaper for poop, is always acompanied by her baby talking to me, saying things like, "Goodness, did hims make a big poopie for mommy? Did somebody poop their pants?"
:D

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

Oh Marty, I just love reading the way you talk about mommy checking your britches. It is the ultimate sign of the love a mother has for her child. When you can get excited about poop, that spells unconditional L-O-V-E.
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Thank you so much Josie! :D

And you are so right! It is unconditional motherly L-O-V-E. :D

I'm going to write more about this topic... stay tuned! :wink:

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

I like them because it's a great way to gain the attention of bad little boys and girls who have *accidents* by putting them back in them, of course, they don't like it, but you know what? Too bad.

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
pinkluvs

Oh my

Post by pinkluvs »

I just love the baby lotion, the baby powder, and a nice, thick diaper being slid under my bottom and then pulled up and pinned on me. The plastic pants are an added bonus of course! It's all so mesmerizing and exciting!
I think it's time for me to get ready for bed if you know what I mean :wink:
We can change the world...even if it's just one diaper at a time!
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

I'll have to say the absorbancy!
Mommy Josie

Choices

Post by Mommy Josie »

We all have our choices to make..there are so many out there...but we must find the one that works for us...Josie.