To change or not

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

To change or not

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Diaper lovers, do you like to change immediately or soon after using your diapers? or do you prefer to stay in them for some time?
kiram

Post by kiram »

For me, each phase in wearing a diaper outdoes the previous one. Starting with a nice dry diaper, with plenty of powder and ointment simply walking around and enjoying the bulk, then the sensations of warmth with the first wetting, and finally the nice comfy secure feeling of being damp to wet all over. Since I mainly wear cloth, it is easy to ensure that there is enough protection (usually) to allow me to remain in a wet diaper for a couple of hours or so. :)

I tend to change sooner in disposables, as they tend to leak on me. :shock:

Often I find that I pretend that I am punished by putting the same pair of plastic panties back on, and made to "endure" the smell. :)

One thing that would be "fun" to try someday is to wear a diaper, and when it is wet, be changed. But changed by cutting slits in it if it were a disposable, or simply adding another outer cloth diaper to it. This way, I would be forced to be in a wet diaper for a long period of time without a tremendous threat of leaks. This could last until the diaper is messy, or until some other time comes up...such as work on a Monday. :)

I better shut up now... :roll:
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Thank you Kiram for responding. It's good that you like to enjoy each part of it.
dapman

Post by dapman »

I wear mainly cloth diapers. I like to wet them, feel the warmth. If I am in bed I wear them all night and dribble into them the whole night through. If it is during the day I just keep on wetting them and fell them sagging deeper and farther down into my plastic panties!!! :wink:
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Thank you for responding and wooohoo to cloth diapers. :wink:
xtrepaid

Post by xtrepaid »

Sorta depends. If it's just wet, I won't always change RIGHT away. Sometimes, but not always. Usually I like to make the most of them, which admittedly could be as little as one wetting or all day.

Messy diapers, I change right away like...99.9% of the time.
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Thank you for replying xtrepaid.
babybrendan

Post by babybrendan »

i agree wif xtrepaid. i leave it till i habs a nother "accident" or two. but if i habs somepne taking care of me, then it's up to them when i get changed
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Thank you Baby Brendan for answering :)
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Great question Scarlett!

Kiram got it right about the many "phases" of diaper wearing and using.

Phase one: A loving, slow diapering.
I am lovingly powdered and then diapered with thick and soft cloth diapers, snuggly pinned into place, and then rubber/plastic panties are pulled up over my thick cloth diapers encasing me in a thick and soft diaper/rubber pants bubble.

Phase two: Playtime.
I am place in a playpen or on the floor with a blankett and all of my favorite toys. As I happly play, with the smell of baby powder wafting up from my powdered bottom, I feel a tummy ache.

Phase Three: "Filling my pants".
Sometimes my mommy is in the room when this happens, sometimes she is in a another room, but either way, when my tummy begins to ache, I turn red in the face, grunt, toot, and strain to push a large soft mass of poop into the seat of my diaper.

Phase Four: Sitting/playing in a poopy diaper.
After completly "filling my pants" (as my mom liked to always call it) I sit and play in my poopy diaper for 10 to 20 minutes. I love the warm, comforting feel of playing/sitting in a poopy/messy diaper. And it's not just the feeling of a warm, poopy diaper on my bottom that turns me on, it's also the smell of poop and baby powder mixed together that really brings my mind back to infancy. And when the pungent aroma of poop has filled the room, there is nothing more exciting, then my mommy detecting the sent, taking a big whiff, and then smiling as she wrinkles up her nose and say's, "Shoooo-wee Marty! I smell something! I think somebody just filled their britches."

Phase Five: A loving poopy diaper change

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Thank you for answering Marty,and good to see you post :D
larbear

Post by larbear »

I try to keep myself changed every 3 to 4 hours , unless I feel like I am really soaked then I change as needed. When I mess I try to change as soon as I can, I do not want to get diaper rash again. That is the problem with having to use them 24/7.

Your Larbear
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

Wow thank you all for your responces this is great keep them coming :D
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Thank you Larbear for replying. :) I know it is a little bit different for those who wear for medical reasons. I know some abies like the diaper rash to help them remember their punishment, if they are left in them as punishment. You're good though, I'd try to keep you from getting a rash. :wink:
baby sister katie

Post by baby sister katie »

Being a good girl :wink: I do whatever daddy or mommy says to do
naughty has never been sooo nice

Baby Talk
Babyblue26

Post by Babyblue26 »

let me go on record by saying, I LOVE being in a fresh disposable diaper, fully powdered and..what have you. its very comfortable. HOWEVER, i must admit that the naughtness of being in a wet or dirty diaper and letting it linger has appeal of its own. so i dont think id want to be changed RIGHT away, but not let it sit too long either. cause as im sure most of you would agree, being changed is an awesome experiance. i wouldnt want to keep myself from that for very long. cause dont forget, its an on going cycle. there will always be another wet/dirty diaper to be had..and so on and so forth.

anyway, thats my 2 cents on the subject.

:)
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Thanks for the reply BabyBlue :)
Marty's Mommy

Post by Marty's Mommy »

I just let them play for a while after they have soaked or messed their pants. I do this for 2 reasons:

1. I have noticed over the years of observing babies at play, that most of them are very happy after they fill their pants. In fact, the average infant or toddler is VERY happy and content playing in a poopy diaper. If you observe a baby having a BM, you will first notice a lot of "busy" activity, (grunting, tooting, grimicing, red-faced, etc.) but then after it's over, the baby goes right back to playing with their toys as if nothing had happened. :lol:
There they are: happy, giggling, cooing, playing, while sitting in a warm, steamy, poopy diaper! :lol:

So my postion is; let them play in a poopy diaper for a few minutes, if they are happy and content. :wink:

2. Not all babies are all finished through with their BM when the red-faced grunting stops. I have seen some moms whisk their babies away to the changing table as soon as they hear the last grunt, "assuming" that the baby is all done. But I have learned from experence that sometimes babies stop grunting because they are taking a "break" from their BM, not because they are all finished. If you change their pants too soon, you end up changing two poopy diapers instead of just one. So, what I do, is when a baby is having a BM, I observe them and when the grunting stops I check their diaper to see how full it is, and then I give them a few more minutes to finish.

Usually, I wait 10 to 15 minutes after I hear the last grunt or toot. If, say after 10 to 15 mintues there are no more grunts or toots, then I go ahead and change them. I figure that's enough time to finish because if there is no activity (grunting, grimicing, tooting, red-face) after 15 minutes, then they must be done. :D

Some moms I know object to this: They say that babies shouldn't sit in poopy pants for more then a minute or two. But I don't think that letting a baby play in a poopy diaper for 10 to 15 minutes is a problem. After all, sometimes if I'm busy doing house work, I may not even be aware of a poopy diaper untill I smell it, and if I'm in and out of the room, I might not smell poop right away. Sometimes I don't smell anything untill well after he's already filled his pants, and the room becomes pungent with the smell of poop. Either way, I don't think letting a baby play in a poopy diaper is a problem. :wink:
A Mother's Dictionary,
THE TWO MINUTE WARNING:
When your baby's face turns red,
and he makes those familiar grunting noises.
DaddyPaul

Post by DaddyPaul »

I believe Martys Mom has got it down to a science. It takes a keen eye and sharp senses to keep up with baby during potty time. I prefer her method of making sure they are done before clean up and changing begins.
Daddy Paul
MommyGina

Post by MommyGina »

I love this thread! (thought I'd give it a refresh :wink: ) To delve into the subject a little further, how long does it take for a messy diaper go from a wonderful experience to being uncomfortable? I find it varies widely from one person to the next - from only 20 minutes or so to up to hours. Love to hear all your opinions on the subject.

Gina