Can we talk about our experience?

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
Victoriah Nichole Little

Can we talk about our experience?

Post by Victoriah Nichole Little »

Is it ok to talk about what we did with a Mommy, maybe in the form of a story or something, or is that private?
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

Sure you can. You can talk about your time with the mommies if that is what you would like to do. :)
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
Victoriah Nichole Little

I'm thinking writing a story about it might be fun. :-)
TheSitterStacie

Please do so, I love reading stories and writing them too on occasion. I just don't have too much time to do so anymore. I wanna become famous like Baby Bobby over at BB. That little one is one great writer.

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
MommyGina

Post by MommyGina »

Oh please do sweetie! We love to hear about your experiences with a mommy. And if you really wanted, I bet a mommy would post part (or all) of your story on her blog as well :) . We even have an Abie that made his own blog about all his experiences with all the mommies here on Phoneamommy!

Mommy Gina
Victoriah Nichole Little

:: Giggle ::

I'm pretty sure I can't afford to call ALL the mommies! I have talked to three ... not to say anything against the other two, cause I love them all plus also the mommies in chat and on the forum here - but I am partial to Mommy Stacie. (And yes, I know she is "Sitter Stacie", but for me, she is Mommy.)
TheSitterStacie

Awww, thank you Lil Vickie, you cutie pie you! Knuffles and Kissles lol.

Stacie