Rainy day activities

This is where you can ask your friends and board neighbors anything you want. It don't have to be about the AB/DL world. It can be about ANYTHING! Unload your questions here!
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Rainy day activities

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

I have talked to so many abies and mommies who are getting a lot of rain. What are some good activities for rainy days? I think they are good days for cuddling up.
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

I agree Scarlet! :D

Even on a rainy day, it's always warm and dry in the nursery. :wink:

Sitting on Mommy's soft lap, safe and secure in the nursery, dressed in soft cloth diapers, rubber pants, and a cute baby outfit my pretty mommy reads me a story. :D

Pitter-patter, the rain falls outside...

Eeyore and Pooh Bear watch from the changing table....

The nursery smells of baby powder....

I drool and jabber as mommy turns the pages of the book...

Opps! I just tooted. :oops:

Mommy giggles, and turns another page... :lol:

Opps! There's another toot! :oops: My little tummy feels awful...

Mommy puts down the book, and pulls back my cloth diaper...

"Uh, oh, somebody's doing something in their pants." She coos...

"Hims is too busy for a story right now." She explains, putting away the book, as my face turns red as a beet.

The rain keeps falling against the window... Pitter-Pat, Pitter-Pat...

My mommy is smiling..... :D

The smell of poop fills the nursery.... :oops:

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

If it's a cold rain I love to go out and just walk around, get completely drenched, then come back home and draw a hot bath and just sink into the warm while the cold of the rain disappears from my skin. *happy sigh*

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
dapman

Post by dapman »

TheSitterStacie wrote:If it's a cold rain I love to go out and just walk around, get completely drenched, then come back home and draw a hot bath and just sink into the warm while the cold of the rain disappears from my skin. *happy sigh*

Stacie
Boy would I love to join you in that bath Stacie! A nice hot bubble bath with a cutie babysitter WOW! It's enough to make me pitch a diaper tent!
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

An uh, *clears throat* just uh, how big would this diaper tent be???? *hopes for a really good and BIG answer*

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"