Mommy Reviews

Do you have an idea that you would like to share with Mommy Maddy? Would you like to see us do something that you think would benefit all of us? Go ahead tell us your brilliant idea!
PottyPants

Mommy Reviews

Post by PottyPants »

Hello Mommy Maddy. I just thought of something else. How bout a place for mommy reviews? Just a thought.

PottyPants
Mommy, I made a big :oops: present :oops: for you.
Mom Gina

Post by Mom Gina »

:wink: That's a good idea :idea:

XXXOOO,
~ Mom Gina ~
PottyPants

Post by PottyPants »

:D Thanks Mommy Gina, your really being nice. :D
Mommy, I made a big :oops: present :oops: for you.
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

Okay, I know this is an older thread, but what kind of mommy reviews? Like, wow that was awesome kinda thing?

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
babymarty

Post by babymarty »

As you know Stacie, I do write reviews of my calls with mommies, but I do think that a special place for them is a great idea! :D

The only thing though, all babies would have to understand that ONLY POSTIVE things should be said publicly about a mommy in a fourm.

If a baby has a negitive experence with a mommy on a call, he should report that with Madison, not berate her publicly.

Thankfully, no one has ever done that. I have only had one bad call in all the calls I have made, and I have never named her publicly. I just took it up with Madison, and the matter was settled.

But, a special fourm where we can worship and praise the mommies who do the best calls?

Now that's a great idea! :D
Candy

Post by Candy »

I wonder if this will be done. I think it is a very good idea.

Candy
Janey
Mommy

Post by Janey »

I really like this idea. we have swet babies here. We could call it "Mommy Praises" maybe and yes it could be explained that it is for telling about your positive experinces with the mommies.
Mommy Star

Post by Mommy Star »

I think that what baby Marty said was so respectful and awesome. You are correct, if you feel as though you had a call that was bad either chalk it up to no chemistry or talk to Maddy. But try to be nice to the mommies on the forums.

Oh yeah, and don't give away my secrets :P

Hey Marty, can I see my review?

lol
"Because I'm the Mom and I said so!"
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Thank you Star, that was so sweet of you! :D

And Janey, I LOVE YOUR IDEA! :D

"Mommy Praises", that is so awsome for a title! 8)

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

I really like this idea ;)

Mommy Lexus
MommyJackie13

Re: Mommy Reviews

Post by MommyJackie13 »

This is a very cute idea indeed! And it would be fun to hear in baby's own words what they liked most about a call with Mommy. Not to mention it can help new babies with which mommy they might like most! Great thought :)
MommyTammy3

Re: Mommy Reviews

Post by MommyTammy3 »

I agree. This idea is great for new babies who are shy and want to know the best way to get to know a mommy. :)