My Two Mommies

Here is a place that you can write and submit any stories, peoms, thoughts or anything else that comes to your mind. We all love to read stories and thoughts so please share them with all of us!
powderbaby1981

My Two Mommies

Post by powderbaby1981 »

I had a crush on Lydia but I could never get myself to speak up, I always looked in her eyes hoping that she would talk to me, she's about 5 foot 11 with some extra weight and I was interested in getting with her and was hoping to have sex with her some time
One day, Lydia approached me, she told me that her and her partner are wanting to have a baby, she asked me if I can help her get a baby, assuming I was going to get to have sex with her, I agreed that I would help her and her partner get a baby
We went to Lydia's apartment, she told me to take my clothes off, I took my clothes off and she handed me some cream and told me to rub it all over my body, I did as she instructed, then she got the bathtub ready and told me to get in, she started washing me as all my bodyhair started falling off, that cream was hair removal unbeknown to me, but as long as I was going to have sex with Lydia, I didn't mind, Lydia then had me get out of the tub as she dried me off and told me to get in her bed and said its time to make the baby, Lydia got under the covers with me still with her clothes on, she then got down to my waist and I felt her lifting my bare butt and putting it back down, I then felt her sprinkling some sort of powder on my body and pulled a cover over between my legs and attached it with another cover under my butt and clipped those covers together, I fell like I'm wearing some type of shorts, Lydia then kisses me on my forehead and says I love you son, she then calls her partner into the room, another woman almost about Lydia's size walks into the room carrying a camera, Lydia pulls the covers off of me, the other woman takes a picture of me, and I realize that I am wearing a diaper, Lydia introduces the other woman as Laura as they both kissed revealing that they are lovers, and tells her that I am their baby, Laura has pictures of me wearing a diaper and mentioned that they will show everybody the picture if I don't continue to be their baby, so I have to go to their place every day, take off my clothes, take a bath, lay on the changing table as they put powder on me and then put me in a diaper forever, and I am not allowed to have sex with Lydia or Laura, because they say that babies like me can't have sex, and Laura and Lydia are lesbians as I'm their diapered boy forever.
may I have some milk
Crissy

Re: My Two Mommies

Post by Crissy »

i love this story!
MommyJackie13

Re: My Two Mommies

Post by MommyJackie13 »

This is such a sexy story! I love the idea of a man thinking he's about to get laid only to have him find out what he's really in for.. diapers!! hahaha