Forced into diapers..

Here is a place that you can write and submit any stories, peoms, thoughts or anything else that comes to your mind. We all love to read stories and thoughts so please share them with all of us!
Thickdiapers

Forced into diapers..

Post by Thickdiapers »

*** this a fictional story about a real friend of mine***

Alex B was a tall brunette with a beautiful face and personality. She was my best friend but I always wanted more out of our relationship but I never had the guts to tell her in fear of ruining our friendship we have.

One night she texted me and said she would be back in town in 2 days and wondered if i wanted to go out to the bar with her. Being the lush i am for her, i agreed and she said "great!, ill pick you up!" i thought it was kind of odd that she wanted to pick me up being that i am the guy and i should be picking her up but i looked passed it because i dont wanna drink and drive. Two days went by quick and she picked me up like she said she would. When i got in the car she leaned over and kissed me. She looked so beautiful. Brown hair that went down to her back, hazel eyes, tight jeans and a black shirt that showed he cleavage. Her perfume smelled of lavender. I collected myself and asked her all the cliche questions of "how ya been" and what not.

The commute to the bar was short being that we lived in the city. We walked in and sat down close to the door. Then, she ordered and paid for our drinks, which again i thought was odd because i can order and pay for my own but again i just let it go. Alex was good friends with the bar tender Gail, of which whom she laughed with us the whole night. I got up to use the bathroom and almost fell over.. i knew i hadnt drank that much so i was very concerned on what was going on. Alex grabbed me and said "you alright dear you dont seem too well." I said "i think i need to go home im not feeling so well" she said ok with an evil grin.

She walked me to her vehicle, which was a big suv type. But for some reason she opened the back hatch and pushed me in the very back. I tried asking her what was going on but i was to distorted from reality. She started to pull undo my pants and said "dont worry baby im going to make things all better here soon" before i knew it i was naked in her backseat and she pulled out a large disposable thick diaper with wipes, powder and a pacifier. I started to squirm but i was too drugged. she leaned over and kissed me on the lips and whispered in my ear "its diaper time mister" she unfolded the diaper. It had bears on the front of it and it looked sooo thick. She lifted me up and put it underneath me and she wiped me down and put a ton of baby powder on me. Before she pulled the diaper up between my legs and fastened it snuggly around my waste she put a small suppository in my butt.

I could not believe what was going on. She took my shirt of and put a shirt she had on that read "i love my mommy" then she picked me up and carried me to a car seat which wasnt there when she picked me up. thats when i saw her talking to Gale the bartender. Gale came up to me in my diapered state and kissed me and said "aweee look at the diaper boy! looks like those drugs i put in your drink helped alex out!" i was in disbelief. Gale had also given Alex the car seat which i was strapped in. Alex kissed Gale good bye and we were on our way. I had no idea where we were going. She put on nursery rhymes in her car and i fell asleep.

I woke up unsure if last night was a dream, of course it was not. I looked up and around i was in Alexs room which was turned into a huge nursery! the crib i was in was locked from the top. I was in a very messy diaper from the night before. I had mittens on to where i could not grab anything. There was a changing table acrossed the room fully stocked. Before i could notice anything else alex came and she smiled looking at me and said i think someone needs a diaper change! She explained to me that i was going to be her baby from now on. I tried to protest but i was pacifier gagged. She said that she was going to do the talking, not me. She unlocked the top crib gate and picked me up and carried me to the changing table. She secured me on the changing table with 2 straps. She said PU someone needs a diaper change. She grabbed a bottle of milk she brought in with her and she told me to drink it all or ill get punished. I was drinking my bottle as she started to undo the diaper tabs on both sides. She pulled the diaper down between my legs and grabbed a warm wash rag and started wiping me down.

Then she grabbed wipes and started cleaning with those. I started to whimper and cry and she just cooed and awed me and said its just a diaper change! She grabbed 2 diapers this time and diapered me very thickly. She picked me up and padded my diapered bottom as i layed my head on her shoulders crying. She carried me over to a large high chair and sat me in that. she fastened a bib on me and grabed a jar of baby food. She started to spoon feed me or try to but i wouldnt open my mouth, which was a decision i would later regret. she said "you wanna be a naughty baby? thats fine with me its punishment time"

She grabbed a chair and put it in the middle of the room. She picked me up and threw me over her knee then pulled my diapers down and first grabbed a dildo and lubed the tip and stuck it up my but then she ball gagged me and started spanking me profusely while running to dildo in and out of my butt. I was crying very hard. She said has baby had a enough? I made my muffled sounds from the ball gag.. she took it out and i said yes! yes! please stop. She took me back to the changing table and strapped me diapers on again properly. she always made sure they were on very secure. Then she went back to spoon feeding me. she was giggle and coo and say "here comes the air plane." I wet my diaper and i knew i was going to be stuck in this predictament for awhile!
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

Has anyone read this story? Its excellent! I cant believe this one got past me :( its from 2013 and nobody has commented on it.
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

You're right Crissy this is an excellent story. I wonder why nobody has commented on it :( Thickdiapers you should post a few more stories hun you're a very good writer :)
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

Where oh where has thickdiapers gone? I would love to read some more of your stories hun. Please feel free to post more of your amazing stories <3
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Re: Forced into diapers..

Post by DommyMommyAva »

that's such a good story!
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

oh wow what a great read!
MommyJackie13

Post by MommyJackie13 »

Mmm what a lovely night of diaper domination! This story is fantastic, thank you for sharing. This type of scenario is one of my favorites to role play ;)
Davina

Post by Davina »

I'd love something like this to happen to me :oops:
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Would you really, Davina? We should talk sometime, I'd love to hear more. Or better yet, tell you what I would like to do to you!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!