humiliation?

Here is a place for the mommies to talk and babies to listen in. We say mommies, but sitters,aunts,nannies and grannies also.
sweetmommyJaney

humiliation?

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

what are some good ideas for humiliation for your sissy babies. ?
MommyMichelle

Post by MommyMichelle »

Constant diaper checks in the leg holes and back of the diaper while out in public would humiliate those sissy babies for sure!
Michelle Madison
Busy Britches

Post by Busy Britches »

Mommy Michelle, you are a mommy who seems to know what we babies all crave in terms of "mothering." :D

Although I am not a "sissy Baby" I am into diaper checks in a BIG WAY. :D

In ALL of my Mommy/Baby fantasies, my mom, or caregiver is frequently, and very publicly pulling back my diaper from the back and checking for poop. And she does the same when she lays me down and peeks in through the leg opening. :oops:

When I was growing up, in the days of cloth diapers and plastic (rubber) pants and diaper pins, I watched A LOT OF MOMS do this with their babies. :oops:

It always struck me as something so intimate and so embarrassing at the same time. Sometimes it was an odor that prompted the mom to check the back of the pants (diaper) and sometimes it was the sound of tooting or a baby turning red in the face that would have his mom pulling back his diaper and rubber pants to see what was going on in the britches. But whatever prompted her suspicions, it was so wonderful to watch that mom pull back her baby's pants and check for poop. It always seemed so loving and so intimate. :D

And over the years of calling phone mommies and talking about this, they have all told me that I am far from alone in this desire to have my mommy pull back my pants in public and check for a poopy diaper. A lot of phone mommies have told me that many babies find it both loving and intimate as well as very embarrassing. :oops:

By the way, one of my favorite fantasies, one that I have witnessed on many occasions in real life, is for me to be a 9 month-old playing in my baby walker in the living room when my mommy catches whiff of something stinky in my pants.

Then, in front of all her friends sitting the living room, my mom lifts me up out of the walker, pulls back my pants with her finger and looks inside, saying, "Shoooo-wee! I thought I smelled something! Somebody just pooped their britches. Shooo!"

Everyone in the room is smiling a warm, motherly smile. :oops:

In fact, that is the best part for me! Everyone in the living room can smell the odor of poop wafting through the air, and I'm the only one in diapers and rubber pants, so everyone is smiling, because they know why my mom is pulling back my pants and looking down my backside. That's the best part!

Mommy Michelle, I think we need to talk. :wink:
"Uh, oh, Mommy smells something."
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

too take them outside all dressed up like the zoo or park or wherever specially if they gotta get changed.

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

I agree with you alyssa! I love taking my sissy babys out in public and changing their butts
Mommy-Sabrina

Post by Mommy-Sabrina »

I like taking my babies to the park to play and changing them in front of everyone. Or we going shopping and I make them help mommy pick out new bra and panties, sometimes I make them try them on for me also and walk around the store wearing them over their diapers, so everyone can laugh at them.
mommy Sabrina
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

public humiliation is one of my favorites
sweetmommyJaney

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

Mine too crissy!! I love make my sissy feel really humiliated until they are crying hehe
barbmommy

Post by barbmommy »

a good way to humiliate that sissy baby is to dress him up, diaper, baby girl top, bonnet, and cute pink plastic pants then invite over his co workers for a bbq -smirk- but don't tell him put him down for a nap and once everyone is there wake him up for lunch. oh how he would cry
MommyTammy2

Re: humiliation?

Post by MommyTammy2 »

I am normally not a mommy that humiliates, but if you were in really big trouble, I would bring my aby out with a leaky diaper, just so everyone can see you in wet pants!
~Mommy Tammy
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

i think public humiliation is the funnest form of humiliation!!
MommyJackie13

Post by MommyJackie13 »

Love dressing up my sissy babies and making them go out like that. Also comparisons to their little lacking sissy bitties are always fun, telling them just how far short they fall of being a man.
Candy Madison

Post by Candy Madison »

I too love dressing up little sissy babies. They are so weak and love being humiliated into dressing up like pretty little girls. I love to make them wear pink lipstick and say out load they love to suck cock! I also told them that they must obey men all real men!
Mommy Candy
mommynamedsusan

Post by mommynamedsusan »

Public diaper checks are the ultimate! Especially when your with friends and I ask you to come to mommy for a check. Of course all of the attention if on you and I check your diaper right there is front of everyone while making a big deal about if your wet or messy!
Candy Madison

Post by Candy Madison »

Oh, Mommy Susan isn't that so much fun making such a big deal of baby making a messy diaper in front of babies friends. I love doing that, I like to say "Oh baby, did you make a sissy in your little diaper? Shame shame, now mommy has to change you in front of all your friends! Just what mommy loves to do." He He! ,
Mommy Candy
Katana Lakeland

Post by Katana Lakeland »

WEN I WAS SMALL i HAD A DOG COLLAR AND LEASH WHEN I DIDNRT BEHAVE IT GOT RIPPED DRAGGING ME TO MAKE ME BEHAVE I GOT KICKED AN HAD TO BARK AN BEG TO HAVE PUPPIES AN TELL I AM A DUMB DOG NO ONE WILL EVER LIKE ME IM A RETARDED DOG
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

I thoroughly love humiliating my abdl babies and one of my favorites is public humiliation. The great part about that it that it is a gift that keeps on giving, long after the act concludes. It lasts forever in my abdl babies' memories and I simply love that.
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

So many adult baby diaper lovers just love being humiliated. Whether it is public or private it really does not matter. Feeling smaller than you already are while you are in essence on a stage while others in an audience laugh at how pathetic you are, always gives me much pleasure.
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

I just purchased an open mouth harness for my submissive secretary and it is a wonderful tool for both submission and humiliation. He mouth stays open and all sorts of naughty things can go in there.
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

I think that idea sounds great that you purchased ab open mouth harness for your submissive, Dommy Scarlet. Please do tell - what are some of the absolutely naughty things that you like to put in there? I am sure that she has had a plethora of nasty things shoved into her pie hole that she just had to chug on down, whether she liked it or not.