Sissy Baby

Here is a place for the mommies to talk and babies to listen in. We say mommies, but sitters,aunts,nannies and grannies also.
Crissy

Sissy Baby

Post by Crissy »

Do we have any sissy babies out there?
babysuzy

Sissy Baby

Post by babysuzy »

Hi Crissy.

I am not a sissy. If you call me one I will hit you with my purse. Giggle

Babysuzy
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

lol babysuzy your a funny one :P
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

I love disciplining bad little sissy baby!
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Yes I am one! But I'm a little Angel.

Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
MommyJackie13

Re: Sissy Baby

Post by MommyJackie13 »

Sissy babies really are so much fun to tease and play with. I love funishment with my sissies, having you sing a silly song for Mommy or write on yourself with pretty pink lipstick just makes me so happy, and you know you want to keep Mommy happy ;)
Pluttis

Post by Pluttis »

I like to be dressed as a sissy baby sometimes and teased by mommy what a sissy baby I am. Also when mommy make all decisions for me and push me some more each time and you don't know what to expect, give me a big trill!
Candy Madison

Post by Candy Madison »

It sounds like you would be so much fun Pluttis. I love being teased by baby, that is how you play with mommy? I of course so love making all the decisions for baby, they are too little to make any decisions you know. I also know while playing with a baby, you should always add new ideas to keep baby on their toes.
Mommy Candy
Pluttis

Post by Pluttis »

Candy, I love when mommy is in charge and make all decisions for the baby. I'm the submissive and need mommy to be dominant to me. Yes I love the thought of adding new ideas to keep the baby on their toes.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Sissy babies are quite a bit of fun to play with and tease. They are so pretty as they blush when you pick on their dress and thick diaper!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Candy Madison

Post by Candy Madison »

Sissy babies are the best, the more you humiliate them the more they enjoy playing. Dressing a baby boy in all pink is the best of all. Then you have friends over and really humiliate the baby in front of your friends. I love telling my friends how little baby's pee pee is, that is why I dress him in pink, so small should be a little adult baby girl.
Mommy Candy