Bedwetting Babies

Here is a place for the mommies to talk and babies to listen in. We say mommies, but sitters,aunts,nannies and grannies also.
CandyMadison

Bedwetting Babies

Post by CandyMadison »

Are there any bedwetters here? If so, then for how long have you been wetting the bed. Personally, my sweet baby has his accidents here and there.
NannyBrenda

Re: Bedwetting Babies

Post by NannyBrenda »

They seem to be acting a bit shy about it, but there are more than a few bedwetters lurking around here! Diapers help with that quite a lot, though. :)
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
MommyJackie13

Post by MommyJackie13 »

Mmhmm I think Brenda is right, they are shy! I know there are plenty of bedwetting little ones who love our Mommies here ;) I love making them use bedwetting charts too to keep track of all their 'accidents'!
MommyCrissy

Post by MommyCrissy »

Where are you little ones? Don't be shy <3 I've talked to plenty of bedwetters and some are proud that they wet their beds forcing mommy to get to work and clean up their messies.
Littlesissy

Post by Littlesissy »

I wet the bed most nights x
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Littlesissy wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:24 am I wet the bed most nights x
Well, that would be exactly what those diapers are for. Can't have you making such a mess every night!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Indulge in pure pleasure as you drift off to dreamland, knowing that our special diapers will keep you clean and pristine all through the night. Never worry about making a mess again, as the soft fabric gently caresses your skin and keeps you feeling sexy and confident. Sweet dreams await you, knowing that you can let go and embrace your wildest fantasies without a care in the world. Our diapers are your little secret, allowing you to explore and play without any inhibitions, making every night a steamy and unforgettable experience.