Stuffies and Blankies

Here is a place for the mommies to talk and babies to listen in. We say mommies, but sitters,aunts,nannies and grannies also.
CandyMadison

Stuffies and Blankies

Post by CandyMadison »

Do any of your babies need to sleep with something? Like, stuffies, blankies or toys. My baby loves to sleep with his blue blankie with yellow moons on it. It is so adorable watching him hug it.
MommyTammy3

Re: Stuffies and Blankies

Post by MommyTammy3 »

My baby has a bubby that he loves to fall asleep cuddling. His bubby is a stuffed elephant and it's a bit work with love, but I love seeing my baby and his bubby nuzzle at night.
MommyCrissy

Post by MommyCrissy »

Every baby has to have a stuffy or a blankie! It would be so odd if they didn't enjoy those honestly. My babies enjoy lots of pink blankies and there human size teddies that they can sleep on ❤️
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

I have a baby that loves to cuddle with a little glow worm, he says that glowing face makes him feel safe in the dark!
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

I was just talking with one very naughty baby that has a stuffed teddy that he loves more than anything! He says he can't start the day without humping that stuffie until he cums in his diaper.
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

I either talked to the same baby as you, NannyBrenda, or there's two naughty babies out there! I'd go with the last one. :)
MommyJackie13

Post by MommyJackie13 »

Yes I have a couple sissy babies who cannot sleep at all without their little stuffed friends. I love making them put diapers on their stuffies as well so that they're reminded of how little and helpless they are!
MommyCrissy

Post by MommyCrissy »

When little babies cuddle up against there stuffies and blankies it makes me smile so hard. I find it completely adorable how they just love to hide under those blankies too :lol: