Bare bottom spankings by mommy

Here is a place for the mommies to talk and babies to listen in. We say mommies, but sitters,aunts,nannies and grannies also.
Tawny

Re: Bare bottom spankings by mommy

Post by Tawny »

Are you so excited at the thought of bare bottom spankings from Mommy that you're typing out your excited hollers? :D :D :wink: :wink:
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

I think you may be right, Mommy Tawny. For some babies the spankings really aren't that much of a punishment! Or maybe he's so upset about a spanking that he's crying... for other babies it's definitely a punishment, though.
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
MommyJackie13

Post by MommyJackie13 »

Hahaha I was trying to figure it out and I think you're on to something, Tawny! Sounds like the little one got so overwhelmed at just the idea of being spanked he lost the ability to think!
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Yes, the only recognizable word is future... probably thinking about all those sooner than later spankings he will be getting!
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

I think all this attention might have embarrassed him, I don't see his comment anymore! I wonder if this is a shy baby. Shy babies are fun to bring out of their shells. :)
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Unfortunately I didn’t get to see the original post but I think all little ones secretly like spankings...and my favorite is bare hand on bare bottom, that skin on skin contact is truly orgasmic 😉
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

Lots of babies love bare bottom spankings from Mommy's firm hand. Naughtiness will not be ignored from those bad behaved babies, so when they act up - it's "bottoms up!"