More Parties

Phoneamommy will soon be having more slumber party nights with themes, here is how to find out when and where.
MommyAdmin
Site Admin

More Parties

Post by MommyAdmin »

We hear from a lot of the babies that they like our chat room slumber parties. We decided to start having more, but with themes. We will have a Sitter night where you can talk with our sitters at a special call rate, dommy mommies and diaper girls. This is where we will announce the dates and times.
MommyTammy3

Re: More Parties

Post by MommyTammy3 »

This sounds like a fun idea. I'd love a bonus mom and bonus baby night. I hope we bring this idea back. Friday's are made for slumber parties!
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Oooh sounds great, I love themes and dressing the babies up to match 😊 and slumber parties r always a fantastic idea...lots of fun for everyone 😁
mommyybarb

Post by mommyybarb »

The slumber party nights were always a blast! Love the ideas of incorporating themes for the mommies and babies to have fun with! Lots of inspiration for roleplay ideas and as Candy mentioned, dress up!! :)
Staceymadison3

Post by Staceymadison3 »

Oohhh theme parties sound like so much fun! I hope we start doing this again. Just the thought has me so excited I’ve wet my diaper *giggles*