I love phone a mommy!

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
phoneamommysbabycam

I love phone a mommy!

Post by phoneamommysbabycam »

It is so much fun everytime that I call in and get to talk to a phone a mommy. I have been calling in for about twelve years now and everytime it feels like the first phone call with a mommy. I have had a hard time finding a mommy here locally to take care of me but for me the next best thing is phone a mommy where I can call and talk to a mommy whenever I am in need of mommy's loving touch. It is so awesome how each mommy has their own way of giving spankings and their own personality that it makes each phone call unique and more fun. I just want to say how thankful I am for all the mommies I have talked to over the years like Mommy Maggy, Sara, Lizabeth, Lauren, Rebecca, Stacie, Mommy Ava, Mommy Candy, Mommy Crissy, Mommy Brenda, Mommy Janey, Mommy Madison, Sitter Samantha, Mommy Jackie, Mommy Scarlet, Mommy Barb, Mommy Tawny among others.
Thanks for loving me as your very own baby and setting up discipline over mommy's lap with spankings whenever I am in need of one. It is comforting to know that mommy will always be there to give me a spanking when I am in need of one. So thanks mommies!
NannyBrenda

Re: I love phone a mommy!

Post by NannyBrenda »

Sweetie, you are more than welcome, and we love to take care of you. You are a super sweet little one!
Patti Remick

Post by Patti Remick »

Very nice post and tribute. Thanks for posting!
Luv and hugs
Patti
MommyTammy3

Post by MommyTammy3 »

We adore you here and are so happy you are happy *hugs*
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

No, thank-you! Disciplining you is very important, and I'm happy that you let all the mommies here give you the spankings you need!
Jenna2

Post by Jenna2 »

awww aren't you a sweet little one! sounds like your mommies take really good care of such a sweet boy!
sweetmommyJaney

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

Your such a sweet and wonderful boy Baby Cam ❤️ Big hugs
MommyCrissy

Post by MommyCrissy »

I enjoy being here with all the other mommies and meeting new babies every single day!!
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

We have more than a few adorable babies here, Mommy Crissy, as well as some naughty ones!
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

I have enjoyed talking to all the sissies and babies. Everyone of you has made this a very unique and delightful experience! :)