New to Phone a Mommy

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
Sissy Baby

New to Phone a Mommy

Post by Sissy Baby »

Hi to all the mommy's and for being here for all us little's I am a bit nervous and shy about placing my very first call. I am looking for a mommy who will change my messy diapers, cuddle and encourage me to be a completely regressed and total sissy baby girl, looking to find my mommy...❤
Tawny

Re: New to Phone a Mommy

Post by Tawny »

I'm sure you'll find your favorite Mommy here, Sissy Baby! There's lot of mommies that would love to coddle you just the way you crave. :)
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

You are a silly sissy baby, so you should behave just like a silly sissy baby! That means pretty things and filled diapers, to start. ;)
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
MommyJackie13

Post by MommyJackie13 »

Aw there is no reason to be so scared, baby! I love doing all the talking with shy, nervous sissies like you hehe...
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Awww I hope U were able to find a mommy to treat u exactly like u should be treated 😊 all the mommies here are very supportive to ur needs... good luck sissy baby and remember b good for mommy 😉
mommyybarb

Post by mommyybarb »

I am confident that there is a Mommy (or Mommies) here who can go above and beyond when it comes to taking care of you! We all loooove good little sissies who do as they are told, and take Mommy's every word to heart. That bottom will never be without a diaper!