Mommies, I have missed you!

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
phoneamommysbabycam

Mommies, I have missed you!

Post by phoneamommysbabycam »

Hi mommies,

It's baby Cammie. Sorry I haven't called a lot of you mommies lately. I was working on getting some life things in order but baby is now realizing how much he misses calling some of his mommies for a good spanking from now and again. I haven't been keeping my room picked up, staying up past my bedtime, not eating healthy all the time and not wearing my diaper to bed every night. Mommies do you think I am in need of a spanking and what mommies out there have missed their time talking to baby cammie? I have missed and still remember soem great phone calls with Mommy Tawny, Mommy Lauren, Mommy Lizabeth, Mommy Maggy, Mommy Candy, Mommy Barb and many other mommies. Thanks for being a great mommy to me and I am hoping I can reconnect with each of you soon.

Love Baby Cammie

I was just curious if the mommies could fill me in on when each mommy is usually available whether it be during the mornings or overnights or in the afternoons?
NannyBrenda

Re: Mommies, I have missed you!

Post by NannyBrenda »

We've missed you as well! And yes, you definitely need to get back to your regular discipline. You need that extra bit of help to keep you in line.
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
SweetMimi

Post by SweetMimi »

I think spankings are exactly what you need. Some babies can't be allowed any leeway because they do something naughty as soon as they can. You are definitely one of those babies!
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Cam, you are very familiar with how I feel about spankings. I think you need more than a few just to catch up!
Lizzy

Post by Lizzy »

I do believe that every single Mommy here knows just how much you need a spanking. How much you will always need a spanking!
Candy Madison

Post by Candy Madison »

Aww, we missed you too and glad you are back.
Mommy Candy
phoneamommysbabycam

Thanks Mommy Candy for giving so many wonderful spankings in the past and when I needed them. Thanks Mommy Tawny for knowing how much I need spankings and I know I got some catching up to do, can mommy givve me a spanking? Thanks Mommy Liz, I just love getting to call mommy liz for some bedtime spankings and hope to call you soon again for another bedtime spanking, you give such loving spankings, mommy! Love to all the amazing mommies here, hoping to hear from Mommy Lauren as I miss getting to go over mommy lauren's lap as well for spankings.
I haven't been going to bed on time, and not keeping my room picked up and have been buying too many toys, mommies, do you think I need a spanking for those?

Baby Cammie
Baby Barbie

Post by Baby Barbie »

I think you need to get a spanking from every single Mommy here!! You are double naughty so you double punishment.
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

Cammie, I can't wait to spank you myself! I've told you time and time again how important bedtime is. No video games unless your studies are done! I'm gonna bend you over my lap and turn that bottom bright red!
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

I think Baby Cam needs to have a round of spankings from all the Mommies here!
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

Sounds like a naughty baby cammy needs a spanking from each and every single one of us don't you think?
Baby Barbie

Post by Baby Barbie »

Only if he's been very, VERY naughty, Mommy Ava! Baby Cam would have a horribly sore bottom after all those smacks on his bottom!
phoneamommysbabycam

Hi mommies,

Which one of you mommies should I call first for a spanking? I am having a hard time deciding. I know I need to go over mommy crissy's lap for a spanking, mommy tawny's lap, mommy lizabeth's lap, mommy ava's lap, mommy lauren's lap, mommy janey's lap for a spanking and mommy candy's lap for a spanking, but where do I start? I also am unsure if I can handle all those spankings in one day, can I spread them out or do the mommies want me to take all those spankings in one day? That would hurt a lot.

Baby Cammie
SweetMimi

Post by SweetMimi »

I think that you need to take all of your spankings one immediately after the other!! We don't want that stinging sensation to ease up!
mommyybarb

Post by mommyybarb »

Ooooh babycam! We have missed you oodles, little one! But you certainly have been doing a fine job at avoiding your mommies so you don't have to get those spankings you apparently need so badly! It is no wonder you have been acting up when you have been without your mommies for so long! Lucky all of us are here to whip your bottom back into shape with love and kisses afterwards! <3
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Oh oh babycamcam I see from our chats that U have still been a naughty baby with no diapers at bed time and staying up so late and of course the messy bedroom tsk tsk ...seems someone definitely enjoys those spanking punishments 😉