Diapers Or Panties?

There is no better place then Phone A Mommy to talk abut your your Sissy & Feminization needs!
MommyJackie13

Diapers Or Panties?

Post by MommyJackie13 »

When you're dressed up head to toe like a proper little sissy do you prefer it when Mommy keeps you in diapers like a little baby or lets you wear big girl panties? Or are you a greedy girl who wants both??
CandyMadison

Re: Diapers Or Panties?

Post by CandyMadison »

I love to put both diaper and panties on my sissy. I just think they look so sweet when they wear them. But sometimes instead of panties I put white stockings over there diaper. :)
sissytonya

Post by sissytonya »

When given the opportunity to dress as a big girl I like wearing panties with garter belt and stockings. Of course if diaper was desired I would do so. When wearing a sissy dress diapers are preferred.
Davina

Post by Davina »

For me, it depends a bit, if I'm being Mommies baby girl then definitely diapers but sometimes with full knickers over the top of them, especially frilly satin ones that match my baby girl dress or outfit. I also like what @CandyMadison says about putting stockings over a diaper, especially if you put a romper on over that too, and a tutu or short skirt. Or just sissy panties on their own are amazing too. It really depends what Mommy/Mistress fancies 😊
MommyJackie13

Post by MommyJackie13 »

Aww Davina what an excellent reply! I love the feeling of satin rhumba panties too, there's something extra sweet about sliding that soft fabric up my sissy girl's thighs and patting her diapered tushie beneath it ;)
Patti Remick

Post by Patti Remick »

Great question and thank you for asking!
Mommy has Her choices with me with regards to panties or diapers and She uses them as both a reward and a punishment. i have a very small bladder (matching my other very small parts) so i am constantly leaking. If ive been a good little sissy for Mommy then She lets me wear panties under the little girls clothes (blouse, short jumper dress, white tights, anklet socks, MJ shoes) She dresses me in but to assure i keep my panties dry i must wear a thick bladder control pad (ie Tena Ultimate, etc) in my panties. By controlling/limiting my fluid intakes and allowing me to use the potty where available I can usually get thru a day with only two or three pad changes and no wet panties. Generally no one except Mommy and i know im wearing a pad. But if we are going out for the day shopping or a long drive to Mommy's girlfriends house then usually She puts me into a thick disposable diaper as access to a potty may not be easily available/convenient and She will take no chances with me soaking my pad into my panties (which ive done). Also any misbehavior on my part will result in me having my panties removed and replaced with a thick disposable diaper as punishment. Avoiding this is a huge incentive for me to behave and be very very good little sissy as the way She dresses me the diaper is almost always visible thru my tights from under my short dresses which is so humiliating. To add to my humiliation She will sometimes actually make me drink extra fluids from a baby bottle and make me go all day without a change until my diaper is soaked. It is a very effective punishment for this little sissy and Mommy knows it.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

And Mommy knows best, isn't that right, Patti? Happy to see those incentives to behave are working so well!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

I think both diapers that are worn along with panties is best for my little budding sissy adult baby diaper lovers as they get the best of both worlds.
Baby-Erica

Post by Baby-Erica »

I have worn both at the same time or diapers and stockings.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Indulge in the decadent sensation of luscious satin rhumba panties caressing your skin, pampering your sissy desires and leaving you feeling oh-so-sexy with each gentle pat on your diapered bottom.