What Is Your Favorite?

There is no better place then Phone A Mommy to talk abut your your Sissy & Feminization needs!
Jenna2

What Is Your Favorite?

Post by Jenna2 »

What are some of your favorite ways to be sissified? Forced or baby steps?? and how far do you like to go?
ballerina_missy

Re: What Is Your Favorite?

Post by ballerina_missy »

Oh Miss Jenna, I love forced fantasies the best! As for how far it goes... well it’s not like I could stop it anyway!
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Ballerina_Missy, you would like to pushed into a pretty dress and a pink princess diaper, your hands locked in baby mittens so you can't take anything off? I bet you would love it!
Sissy Baby

Post by Sissy Baby »

sissy baby tami loves to be forced into sissy babyhood by mommy and her friends my pink diapy and pink pwastic pants wif ruffles, to humiliating my teenie weenie, to filling my diapy for mommy..🤗
MommyJackie13

Post by MommyJackie13 »

Hehe I will have to keep that in mind the next time we play, tami ;) I think you need to be put on display in those diapers until they're totally full, baby!
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Sissy Baby, you should absolutely fill that diaper up! Even bend over squatting so everyone can see that diaper fill up and get pushed out!
SissyBabyTCD

Post by SissyBabyTCD »

I would say my favorite is having a logical progression that leads up to the most humiliating parts. Starting as a regular guy and then one compromise leads to another and I end up in a pink princess diaper with pink nails wearing a frilly pink dress.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

The gradual buildup does make the ending that much more embarrassing, doesn't it? :oops: :wink:
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

My favorite is absolutely public humiliation, there is nothing at all like it. Not only is it physical but it is also very much a psychological act as well.
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

This past weekend, I was able to take one of my sissies to a place where there was social distancing and she was able to get an amazing facial along with a haircut and style, plus she got her hair and nails done. She was so ecstatic that she was in her element! Having been cooped up for months with the weather finally cooperating, I was so happy to be able to do this for her - and it was not even her birthday!
roch879

Post by roch879 »

For me it's forced and made sure I'm put in a pink dress with mittens and diapers you can't hide. Then made sure I can't change for 12 hours at least till I've used them fully.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

roch879 wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:39 pm For me it's forced and made sure I'm put in a pink dress with mittens and diapers you can't hide. Then made sure I can't change for 12 hours at least till I've used them fully.
I'd be sure to put you in lockable mittens and a lockable diaper cover over those diapers. And guess who would have the only keys? ;)
roch879

Post by roch879 »

NannyBrenda wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 8:57 pm
roch879 wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:39 pm For me it's forced and made sure I'm put in a pink dress with mittens and diapers you can't hide. Then made sure I can't change for 12 hours at least till I've used them fully.
I'd be sure to put you in lockable mittens and a lockable diaper cover over those diapers. And guess who would have the only keys? ;)
Those are good options on lockable mittens, diaper cover, and heck might as well make the dress lockable. As for the keys I know I would not likely have them.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

roch879 wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:42 pm
NannyBrenda wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 8:57 pm
Those are good options on lockable mittens, diaper cover, and heck might as well make the dress lockable. As for the keys I know I would not likely have them.
Ooh, I forgot about the dress! I've seen plenty of those and lockable onesies, so there are more than enough options for keeping you in what I dress you in. ;)