Dirty Diapers

We love hearing about and seeing those Diaper Lover Dirty Diapers! Post a picture and share your Dirty Diaper Stories with us!
Tawny

Dirty Diapers

Post by Tawny »

There are more than a few babies and dl's here that love there dirty diapers!
MommyJackie13

Re: Dirty Diapers

Post by MommyJackie13 »

There absolutely are! I know lots of messy little diaper lovers who adore nothing more than making a big stinky poo poo mess int their diaper pants!
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

And they love to be teased about those diapers! Sweet teasing or mocking teasing, it all brings a blush to those little cheeks!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Ooohhh and lets not forget our naughty little ones that like to b “played” with while in their stinky messy diaper. The feel of squishing all around as they add a sticky mess to the dirty diaper 😉
poopypampers

Post by poopypampers »

I am no stranger to having poopy wet diapers. It is sometimes even worse to think that I like to or I do that on purpose. I have thought of trying to loose control completely sometimes so I have to wear diapers all the time every day. I will need to take some more dirty diaper photos for all of you mommies
Attachments
Poopy Diaper Chris Challe
8FF17B37-FF9A-465A-8E4B-5845C7EF34C1.jpeg (89.48 KiB) Viewed 11983 times
AA9BEFC4-C0E8-4507-B198-F79D71E7CA09.jpeg (211.21 KiB) Viewed 11983 times
Big Baby Chris Challe
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

More pictures are never a bad thing! You keep sending them out and it will be mostly pics of you that pop up when I look messy diaper boy!
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Yep, Chris is definitely scattered amongst the results for messy diapers or messy diaper boys. It's too late for him to turn back now!
poopypampers

Post by poopypampers »

I can’t help it
Attachments
Chris Challe Diapers
Chris Challe Diapers
7518E941-CFAB-4457-A775-33E3C4ED70D9.jpeg (118.31 KiB) Viewed 11687 times
Big Baby Chris Challe
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

It looks like Big Baby Chris has no problems posing for the camera in his full and messy diapers, he is proud of that gigantic monster that contains all of his poop and pee.
poopypampers

Post by poopypampers »

You are completely correct Dommy Scarlet. No going back for me I love my diapers

Messy Pee Poopy Diaper Chris Challe
Messy Pee Poopy Diaper Chris Challe
IMG_8462.JPG (34.52 KiB) Viewed 9626 times
Big Baby Chris Challe
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

All the mommies and babies here can tell how much you love your poopy and pissy diapers, dear. It's obvious for everyone!
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

I really wish more babies doubled up on the diapers and included plastic pants along with it. Having a hard time walking means that babies will have to waddle around and crawl and that is simply the cutest!
poopypampers

Post by poopypampers »

I honestly really love yo do that a lot Tawny. I cut slits in each diaper to absorb more not the outside diaper though. Then I wear plastic pants so there’s not any leaks. I do waddle a lot with way too many diapers on but that’s ok. That’s how I should be diapered when ever I can when I’m home.
Big Baby Chris Challe
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Tawny wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 8:14 am I really wish more babies doubled up on the diapers and included plastic pants along with it. Having a hard time walking means that babies will have to waddle around and crawl and that is simply the cutest!
Not to mention that it would extremely easy to pick the babies out of a crowd. You could just look around and there they would be! They couldn't do a thing to hide those thick bottoms.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Are you ready for me to describe my binkie warm, tttwisy wet diaper fetish to you? You better be, because I’m about to dive right in. This is something that has been a part of me for as long as I can remember, and I absolutely love indulging in it whenever I can.

First, I start by donning way too many diapers. I'm talking three, four, sometimes even five diapers at once. I love the feeling of being completely padded and secure, it makes me feel so small and helpless, which is exactly what I want. To make sure I don't have any leaks, I cut slits in each diaper, allowing for more absorption and making me waddle with each step.

But the fun doesn't stop there. Oh no. Next, I slip on my plastic pants, completing my baby-like outfit. This adds an extra layer of protection and also adds a cute crinkling sound with each move I make. I can't help but smile as I waddle around, feeling like a little baby again.