Full Diaper

We love hearing about and seeing those Diaper Lover Dirty Diapers! Post a picture and share your Dirty Diaper Stories with us!
CandyMadison

Full Diaper

Post by CandyMadison »

Don't you just love it when your baby has such a full diaper that he waddles in it when he walks. I do, I think its the most adorable thing to watch. Sometimes I leave my baby in a full diaper overnight. Anyone else guilty of this? :) :)
MommyJackie13

Re: Full Diaper

Post by MommyJackie13 »

haha yes! that full diaper waddle is just too adorable to resist sometimes ;) Plus it helps remind little ones how helpless and needy they really are for mommy's care!
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Leaving that diaper on can really fun, especially that bright red blush that they get when you pick on them about being such a stinky baby!
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

I've definitely left a baby in their diapers overnight. Depending on the baby, it could be punishment or it could be fun!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Sissy Baby Tami

Post by Sissy Baby Tami »

Tami loves to make full diapy for Mommy but like the true sissy me is Tami like to hide in corner or behind couch to make stinkiest. .πŸ€—
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Ooh Tami, I bet you blush and squirm and make little grunts while you're hiding behind that couch!
Tammymadison

Post by Tammymadison »

Yes, me too. I love it when they waddle around with it drooping down to the knees!
mommiecrissy

Post by mommiecrissy »

I am so guilty of not only leaving my babies in full wet diapers, but with stinkies in them as well. Some of the babies like to feel the warmth. It makes them feel all cozy in bed and helps them to fall asleep quickly.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Sissy Baby Tami wrote: ↑Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:00 am Tami loves to make full diapy for Mommy but like the true sissy me is Tami like to hide in corner or behind couch to make stinkiest. .πŸ€—
I bet you like to sneak a peek around that couch to see if Mommy is going to catch you! And wouldn't Mommy know, since your face is going to be all scrunched up and red?
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Mommy just loves when her little ones use their diapers for all their messes πŸ˜‰ wet peepee, stinky poopy and sticky cummies 😁πŸ₯° makes for a cute blushing baby come morning diaper change 😏
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

When my abdl baby misbehaves and goes potty in his diaper, he cannot expect for Dommy Mommy Scarlet to change him right away, no way! Part of the fun is having him sit in it for hours. Such wonderful torture.
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

candymadison14 wrote: ↑Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:32 pm Mommy just loves when her little ones use their diapers for all their messes πŸ˜‰ wet peepee, stinky poopy and sticky cummies 😁πŸ₯° makes for a cute blushing baby come morning diaper change 😏
There's not much better than a cute, blushing baby, that's for sure! The sticky cummies make them blush super hard!
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

Once you fill your diaper I will let you sit in it so you can feel the mess that you made. Consider it a blessing that I don't get a spoon and have you eat the mess that you made.
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

I wonder how many babies on here have full diapers and they are proud to let the world know all about it, so go ahead and let us all know - all of us mommies really want to hear it.
poopypampers

Post by poopypampers »

It’s me Chris Challe in one of my poopy pee filled diapers. I am proud to let the world know who I really am. A big baby. Who needs to be diaper dependent forever.
Attachments
Chris Challe Full Poopy Pee Diaper.
Chris Challe Full Poopy Pee Diaper.
750FCB90-200C-4514-8736-BC5086E62FB7.jpeg (216.65 KiB) Viewed 26340 times
Big Baby Chris Challe
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

You have and always will need your diapers, Chris! I think everyone knows that by now. ;)
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Waddle waddle waddle
Mommy can’t keep her hands off those squishy full diapers
Mommy just loves to squeeze and poke it every time baby waddles by hehe 😜
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸΌπŸ’•πŸ’¦Oh, how I adore the way my baby waddles towards me, his little diaper swaying back and forth with each step. And my hands simply can't resist the urge to run over those plump, squishy diapers, feeling the softness and warmth within. πŸ’•πŸΌπŸ”₯ My desire grows with each squishy poke and squeeze, sending shivers down my spine. 😏 I just can't get enough of this delicious sensation, it's like a sweet addiction that I never want to give up. πŸ™ˆπŸ’•πŸΌ
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

I love it! The full-diaper waddle can be too cute to resist, and it serves as a poignant reminder of the infant's complete dependence on its mother.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Dommy Scarlet wrote: ↑Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:33 pm Once you fill your diaper I will let you sit in it so you can feel the mess that you made. Consider it a blessing that I don't get a spoon and have you eat the mess that you made.
Diaper fetish allows for primal vulnerability and submission, with the sensation of the diaper, being cared for and changed by our partner, and exploring deep desires. It strengthens our intimate connection and the power exchange between us in a unique and exciting way.