What Kind Of Mommy Do You Need?

NannyBrenda

What Kind Of Mommy Do You Need?

Post by NannyBrenda »

Do you need a sweet Mommy. a strict Auntie, a naughty babysitter? Let me know!
And stop by the chat room to talk with everyone there to decide who you like the best!
https://www.phoneamommy.com/chat/
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
BabyFergy

Re: What Kind Of Mommy Do You Need?

Post by BabyFergy »

People seem slow to comment, so I'll see if I can get the ball rolling. The most important things for my personal "ideal" Mommy to have are imagination and initiative. Imagination to make the experience unique and different than experiences with other babies, and initiative to take charge of the experience. Personally, I like a Mommy who is very caring and also extremely condescending...if NannyBrenda and other Mommies will pardon baby's language, my ideal Mommy is a "sweet bitch"...very sweet and caring, but unresponsive and unrewarding of baby's "excitement"...she giggles and laughs at baby for thinking he could ever please a woman with such a tiny little thingy, and then comforts and nurtures baby when he realizes she is right.
We need more cute adult diaper brand names.
mommyybarb

Post by mommyybarb »

Thanks for taking the time to reply, BabyFergy! :)
There is no shortage of imagination or initiative around this nursery, of that I am sure! Each baby is different, so there are no two interactions that are the same, even when they may entail similar activities like bath time, feedings, or diaper changes. Hehe, no little baby ever COULD please a woman with a little tiny peepee, but when I see my little ones getting all excited and worked up from mommy's touch, I cannot help myself but to show them just how good it can feel when they behave and do as mommy says! Naughty babies will find a diaper full of ice, or a sore bottom from spankings!
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

I've never heard the term 'sweet bitch', but I have to say that is very accurate for some of the women on here. A condescendingly sweet mommy to keep you in your place sounds like just what you need. :wink:
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Just had to say again how much I love that term!
Last edited by Tawny on Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Sweet bitch is a great term, I'm stealing that one! Sounds like the perfect combination to me.
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

Sometimes ABDL babies are so shy to say what kind of mommy they need but us mommies have that discernment where we can tell what the baby needs and lo and behold, before they can blink, us mommies are providing exactly what the missing void was for that baby right away.
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

I am hooked on that term "sweet bitch" as it resonates so very well with me and it fits. A Mommy can be stern and sweet at the same time - it is a good mix.
babyandy

Post by babyandy »

ok i'l give this a go the kind of mommy I need is a loveing and careing mommy but someone who is not afrried to discipline if I'm beening naughty
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

babyandy wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:41 am ok i'l give this a go the kind of mommy I need is a loveing and careing mommy but someone who is not afrried to discipline if I'm beening naughty
That's the best kind of mommy, babyandy! You don't need a mommy that will let you get away with anything, or one that won't let you wiggle a toe out of line, neither of those extremes are good for a baby. No, you need someone right in the middle. giving you kisses and cuddles and spankings, according to what you need.
pauly

Post by pauly »

I want a mommy who wants to use her little boy to satisfy her because daddy can't. Im also into watersports public sex and just using mommy over and over again. And having mommy use me.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

It's sounds like you would like to have lots and lots of fun with your Mommy, pauly. Playtime must be a blast!
pauly

Post by pauly »

Nanny Brenda,

I do like to have fun with mommy. Would you be interested in being my nasty dirty mommy. I would love to get messy and naughty with you.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

pauly wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:49 am Nanny Brenda,

I do like to have fun with mommy. Would you be interested in being my nasty dirty mommy. I would love to get messy and naughty with you.
I would LOVE to be your nasty dirty mommy! You make messy and naughty all sorts of fun. ;)
pauly

Post by pauly »

Ooh mommy i cant wait to make a big messy for you mommy. And for you to teach me how to take care of you better than daddy does.