Tell mommy

candymadison14

Tell mommy

Post by candymadison14 »

All sorts of mommies available when u call...please check out our profiles and find out which mommy would take care of ur needs the best 😁 all the mommies r great and love playing with all you littles 🥰 remember mommy knows best 😊
Tawny

Re: Tell mommy

Post by Tawny »

Mommy does know best... and the aunties and babysitters and stepmoms know best as well. There are plenty of ladies, young and old, that know just what you need!
MommyJackie13

Post by MommyJackie13 »

Hehe well we Mommies love to punish naughty little ones! What did you do to deserve your spanking, dear?
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

I'm curious about what Remember has done to deserve being punished myself, now. I'd like time to think about what a good punishment would be. :)
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Now we're all curious! We have to know how a baby misbehaved to decide what the appropriate discipline is going to be... it's very important!
mommiecrissy

Post by mommiecrissy »

All babies are different. There is just no way of know who deserves what until the rules have been broken. Some littles just need a time out to teach them that need to learn how to behave. And others you are just gonna have to chase them around the room until you can get a paddle to the bottom of things.
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

I agree with that totally, sometimes babies just need a little guidance on what to do and that is why they needs us so much to set them on the path that they ought to go to.
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

Even when babies do not want to tell mommy what's on your mind, Mommy is so in sync with you that mommy will always know what you need so don't you dare worry that mommy won't know cause she does.
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

I love being a sexy step mommy and this means that I can be yours. Let's play, baby and let's keep it between us sweetie. Shh, don't you dare tell Daddy because he does not need to know. Just wait for him to leave for work and I will take care of you and give you exactly what you need. I want you - and I know that you want me baby so let us play.
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Where are my little abdl step kids who want to play naughty with step-mommy?