Hey Fellow Mommies!

Tawny

Hey Fellow Mommies!

Post by Tawny »

I was wondering what some of my fellow Mommies like about their little ones the most. I think I love that baby powder smell and their cute smiles. :D
MommyJackie13

Re: Hey Fellow Mommies!

Post by MommyJackie13 »

Making them blush like crazy! hehe I love teasing my little babies most of all
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

I can hardly choose between any thing! I love their smiles and cuddles and all of that, I can't decide!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
mommyybarb

Post by mommyybarb »

My favorite thing is getting lucky enough to get to spoil an obedient adult baby <3 This means mommy gets to spend less time on spankings, and more time on kisses and treats! Our diaper changes are some of the most special times to me. I just love seeing my little ones looking up at me with the expression that they know someone is taking care of them! :)
MommyJackie13

Post by MommyJackie13 »

Teasing and humiliating them! hehe I just love to make my little babies blush and whimper for Mommy while I tell them all about how little and helpless they are ;)
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Humiliation can be fun, Mommy Jackie, that's true. Watching those cute cheeks get bright red is a reward all by itself!
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

Oh yes, I agree. Punishment can be very justified especially when babies misbehave.
Matt89

Post by Matt89 »

MommyJackie13 wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:02 pm Teasing and humiliating them! hehe I just love to make my little babies blush and whimper for Mommy while I tell them all about how little and helpless they are ;)
Yikes :oops:
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Matt89 wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:20 am
MommyJackie13 wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:02 pm Teasing and humiliating them! hehe I just love to make my little babies blush and whimper for Mommy while I tell them all about how little and helpless they are ;)
Yikes :oops:
Why would you say yikes, dear? Babies like you are completely helpless against Mommy and you know that! And a little teasing and humiliation never really hurt anyone. ;)