Nurses and Surgical Gloves

MommyJackie13

Nurses and Surgical Gloves

Post by MommyJackie13 »

I just love giving my diaper slaves a sadistic medical exam, snapping my gloves on and getting a baby all ready for an enema! What are some of your favorite medical play fantasies?
NannyBrenda

Re: Nurses and Surgical Gloves

Post by NannyBrenda »

I enjoy using the inflatable enema nozzles, since that takes away the worries about leaking or not being able to retain the enema. And it gives me complete control over when that enema will be released.
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Davina

Post by Davina »

@NannyBrenda Is exactly right 🙂 I use an inflatable Cleanstream enema plug. As @NannyBrenda says, it takes away about leaking or not being able to hold the enema and gives control over when to release it. And there is one other thing, because it's also a plug, and pushes against my P spot, it makes me feel very submissive... 😳
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Pressure against your P-spot makes you feel submissive? I'd like to explore that... most babies just get excited when that happens!
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Submissiveness is a very good thing, given the right circumstances. It can be quite fun to explore, that is for sure!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

Nurses and surgical gloves are great with handcuffs, suppositories, butt plugs and Vaseline. It is such a wonderful thing to take care of my submissives in this particular way.
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

The surgical gloves do come in very handy when there is a medical exam with several enemas as things could get quite messy very quickly.