Most Humiliating Moment?

Ready to be humiliated in that mess Adult diaper? Come tell us about your Diaper Humiliation stories and we can shore ours!
MommyJackie13

Most Humiliating Moment?

Post by MommyJackie13 »

Hi to all my embarrassed little adult babies! What moment of diaper wearing makes you feel the absolute most humiliation?? Is it that first little hint of wetness? When Mommy changes you? Or feeling a heavy diapee sag between your legs?
NannyBrenda

Re: Most Humiliating Moment?

Post by NannyBrenda »

How about when that diaper leaks, or even better if the baby is wearing plastic diaper covers and that leaks! The embarrassment of leaking through a thick diaper and plastic covers should be extra humiliating.
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Pluttis

Post by Pluttis »

I was visiting one nanny in Uk and we went to a mall. I was of course in diapers and plastic pants and she have pushed me to wear a t-shirt with a label "I love to be in Pampers" and with the pampers logo also. I had my jacket that I could hold in front of me to cover it up. Then we got into a shop and she picked out a can with baby powder. She pushed me to go to the cashier and pay for the can and she also took my jacket away from me. So I had to go to the cashier and pay for the baby powder without able to cover my t-shirt. I felt really embarresed at that time, but afterwards it felt really good.
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Oh, I bet you were embarrasses, Pluttis! Was the cashier giving you a funny look? I know she must have glanced at that shirt you were wearing.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

I had one baby go to a medical store and ask them questions about diapers while a few inches of his were peaking over his pants. He had to wet himself during the conversation and his was already soaked, so he ended up leaking a bit! She kept glancing down, so he knew she had noticed, said he was humiliated! And he liked it, of course. :)
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

Mommy loves to have baby outside in his Pampers while fixing the car. Such wonderful humiliation that just simply makes Mommy's day. :D
Attachments
FB_IMG_1582557193506.jpg
FB_IMG_1582557193506.jpg (84.19 KiB) Viewed 11593 times
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

That is a lovely picture, Scarlet! I would have loved to see the look's that diapered baby was getting that day!
mommiecrissy

Post by mommiecrissy »

The most humiliating moment for me is when I took my sissy to the store and she made a nasty, messy poopy in her diaper then threw a temper tantrum because I wanted to take her out to change her. She thought she was going to be punished for make the mess and would not be able to buy anything.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

mommiecrissy wrote:The most humiliating moment for me is when I took my sissy to the store and she made a nasty, messy poopy in her diaper then threw a temper tantrum because I wanted to take her out to change her. She thought she was going to be punished for make the mess and would not be able to buy anything.
+

Oh, a tantrum like that isn't acceptable! I do hope you did punish her for that!
SissyBabyTCD

Post by SissyBabyTCD »

When wearing a frilly dress that doesn't cover my diaper and I have just made number 3 in my pink princess diapers and mommy can tell just by my face that I have done so.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

SissyBabyTCD wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:40 am When wearing a frilly dress that doesn't cover my diaper and I have just made number 3 in my pink princess diapers and mommy can tell just by my face that I have done so.
Mommy can always tell, can't she? She knew what a naughty baby you had been! Did she scold you, shake her finger at you, or laugh at how silly you were? I'm curious now. :)
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

SissyBabyTCD wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:40 am When wearing a frilly dress that doesn't cover my diaper and I have just made number 3 in my pink princess diapers and mommy can tell just by my face that I have done so.
Number 3? Oh, someone is getting a little too excited in their diapers, aren't they? :D
Baby-Erica

Post by Baby-Erica »

I was walking in a packed mall and made a mess and the people behind me talking to Mommy on the phone and came around to see my face and laugh as I was talking like a baby talking to Mommy wearing a stinky diaper.
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Mommy adores having baby in his Pampers outside while fixing the car. The delightful humiliation adds joy to Mommy's day. It's a unique bonding experience filled with love and care. 😄