What's your favorite type of diaper humiliation?

Ready to be humiliated in that mess Adult diaper? Come tell us about your Diaper Humiliation stories and we can shore ours!
NannyBrenda

What's your favorite type of diaper humiliation?

Post by NannyBrenda »

Do you like being forced to wear multiple diapers at once, four or five, and taken out to the grocery store? How about being locked into a diaper till you have no choice but to go potty in it, and having to stay in it till Mommy decided to change you? What diaper humiliation do you love to hate the most?
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
sissytonya

Re: What's your favorite type of diaper humiliation?

Post by sissytonya »

Miss Brenda, I think you know mine that is being forced to use the diaper on a call when a suppository is used. It is made worse by wearing an "adult" baby outfit as well. For me it is not the number of diapers, it is the use of it and not being allowed to use a toilet as an adult would. I am a sissy baby that is the way it should be.
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Sounds like Brenda gets to have quite a bit of fun with you, sissytonya. That's always good!
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

I forgot to tell you, I have one baby that absolutely loves to be embarrassed by being forced to hump his little peepee against anything and everything while he's in a diaper! The floor, a couch arm, a bedpost... he likes it all!
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

I have one baby like that myself, Tawny, except he does it mostly out of frustration. He's not allowed to touch his peepee at all, and humping the diaper doesn't give him enough friction to make cummies, so.... he humps and humps and humps and nothing happens!
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

That baby must need a ton of friction, I know babies that can come after just a minute or two, once their allowed to start humping in that diaper!
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Tawny wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:42 pm That baby must need a ton of friction, I know babies that can come after just a minute or two, once their allowed to start humping in that diaper!
It was more for him that his little peepee was there for tinkling, for getting his diaper wet. That's the only thing his peepee his good for, definitely not for making sticky cummies in his diaper. Other babies can do that, but not him!
Pluttis

Post by Pluttis »

I love to be in thick diapers and plastic pants. Also dressed in a onesie. Then I lay on the bed smelling on a new plastic pant, they smell so good. I get more and more exited. Then mommy comes in and find me and force me to tell the throught about my love for diapers and plastic pants. She force me to continue and tells me to get me to come in my diapers and talk to me all the time how much the baby loves being in thick diapers and smell his plastic pants. She also pat me on the but many times.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Pluttis wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:23 am I love to be in thick diapers and plastic pants. Also dressed in a onesie. Then I lay on the bed smelling on a new plastic pant, they smell so good. I get more and more exited. Then mommy comes in and find me and force me to tell the throught about my love for diapers and plastic pants. She force me to continue and tells me to get me to come in my diapers and talk to me all the time how much the baby loves being in thick diapers and smell his plastic pants. She also pat me on the but many times.
All that humiliation and excitement does get the baby's blood pumping, doesn't it? :wink:
Baby-Erica

Post by Baby-Erica »

My favorite diaper punishment is being put in locking plastic pants then locked to the bed or crib where I can't move and forced to mess myself and lay in it all night.
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

I understand everyone has their preferences, but it's important to ensure discussions align with community guidelines. Let's keep the conversation respectful and considerate of others' comfort levels.