Diaper Bondage!

MommyJackie13

Diaper Bondage!

Post by MommyJackie13 »

I love using thick, fluffy adult baby diapers in predicament bondage. Seeing a big 'man' reduced to a helpless captive thrills me as a sadistic Mommy ;) How do you like to use diapers in BDSM?
mommyybarb

Re: Diaper Bondage!

Post by mommyybarb »

jackie, you certainly have a way of getting those babies to behave! When I do dip my toes into BDSM with my littles, I will often use a gag that muffles their whines with a nice paci to remind them of the baby that they are... Couple this with a thick padded disposable diaper with some humiliating teddy bear prints on it, and they are crying in no time!
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

I do love to use them for humiliation aspect, making sure to use a lockable diaper cover to make sure that no one can take off the diapers until I do it, no matter how dirty those diapers might get.
MommyJackie13

Post by MommyJackie13 »

Tawny, those locking diaper covers are so much fun, I highly recommend them for your extra naughty adult babies! Add in a pair of locking baby mitts if you want to be doubly sure they won't be able to escape their diapers hehe
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

I learned quick that all it takes is a few seconds for a naughty baby to take that diaper off, so baby mittens are a must for those particular abdl's. Can't let them get away with not a thing!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

I agree with you. If you give the naughty ones an inch they will take a mile. That is why punishment is always a wonderful consequence for naughty babies.