How Do You Like To Play With Mommy?

MommyJackie13

How Do You Like To Play With Mommy?

Post by MommyJackie13 »

When you're feeling naughty and want to play with a sexy MILF what are some of your favorite ways to please her? Do you like being a submissive little toy or being more in control?
NannyBrenda

Re: How Do You Like To Play With Mommy?

Post by NannyBrenda »

I do have a fondness for the submissive babies and sissies. So much fun to tease and play with!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
MommyJackie13

Post by MommyJackie13 »

Hehe same here, Brenda! Something about a little one who needs Mommy's complete control is such a turn on ;)
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

It sure can, MommyJackie! But mostly I just like having that control over the baby and doing what I consider is best for them. Mommy always knows best!
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

As a mommy I love having the control and pleasing my little on gets mommy excited as well...now as a woman mommy also loves to b taken 😉
pauly

Post by pauly »

I like it when mommy teaches me how to pleasure her like a real man and teaches me how to fuck mommy like a big boy. I know daddy doesn't satisfy mommy and I need to be the man of the house for mommy.
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Pauly, I'm sure you'll take to those special lessons with mommy like a duck to water. ;)
pauly

Post by pauly »

When are you usually on mommy Tawny. I never see you in the chatroom. I would love to show you what I know and have you teach me lots of fun new things that make mommy feel good.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

I'll be sure to point out to Tawny that you were asking about her, but until then, you will usually see in in chat after 11pm est. She's a night owl, you know!
pauly

Post by pauly »

Thanks mommy Brenda! Unfortunately 11pm is after my bed time. But maybe I will be able to call her someday.
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

I hope you will be able to, sweetie, I would love to chat with you! We'll just have to keep that on the back burner for now. :)
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

It's always fun to play with my abdl babies as Mommy has so many games that babies like and Mommy knows best for what is best for babies.
babyandy

Post by babyandy »

I like it when mommy teaches me how to pleasure her like a real man and teaches me how to fuck mommy like a big boy. I know daddy doesn't satisfy mommy and I need to be the man of the house for mommy even though I'm a baby
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

babyandy wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:10 am I like it when mommy teaches me how to pleasure her like a real man and teaches me how to fuck mommy like a big boy. I know daddy doesn't satisfy mommy and I need to be the man of the house for mommy even though I'm a baby
It is very important for you to know just how to satisfy Mommy! You are going to be the baby of the house, not the man of the house. Mommy takes care of you and you take care of Mommy.
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

It pleases mommy to hear how much u want to take care of mommy and her needs @babyandy
That kind of behavior and attitude gets rewarded 😉
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

I love pleasing you, Mommy. I'd do anything to make sure your every need is taken care of. I'm ready and willing to do whatever you desire, no matter how naughty it may be. Let me show you just how much I care.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Oh, thank you so much, my naughty boy. You have no idea how happy it makes me to hear your words and feel your eagerness. I can't wait for you to show me just how much you adore me and how far you'll go for my pleasure!
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

I love being a mom and having the control to make my little one happy. It fills me with joy and satisfaction. As a woman, I also enjoy being taken care of and being pampered.
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

A little one who needs Mommy's complete control can be a turn on for many people. This dynamic can be found in many different kinds of relationships, such as those between a dominant/submissive, a parent/child, or even a master/slave. This sense of control over someone can be a big reward for the dominant, creating a sense of power and satisfaction. It also allows for a person to be completely submissive, enabling them to surrender to someone else and take pleasure in the sensation of surrendering to their partner.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Playing with ABDL (Adult Baby/Diaper Lover) babies takes the form of roleplaying, in which one person pretends to be a caring adult while the other pretends to be a baby. Mommy has many fun games and activities that are specifically designed to fit the interests of babies, such as pretend play, coloring, and toys. By doing this, Mommy can provide a safe and nurturing environment in which the baby can explore and express themselves.