Naughty Diaper Fun?

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
Baby Barbie

Naughty Diaper Fun?

Post by Baby Barbie »

Do you get really REALLY excited in your diaper like I do? Do you like to make sticky cummies in your diapers? I'm blushing typing all this out!
SweetMimi

Re: Naughty Diaper Fun?

Post by SweetMimi »

No need do blush, Baby Barbie, you are definitely not by yourself. There are lots of other babies that get just that excited just looking at their diapers!
Hard_PP_DiaperBaby

Post by Hard_PP_DiaperBaby »

Oooh me wuv naughty sexy diaper fun. Me wuv all da fun ways mommy help baby make cummies. Maybe Mommy can put both of us in one of her diapers together. How would you like that baby Barbie? I'm sure we can both fit in one of Mommy's diapers because we're both just little babies
Jenna2

Post by Jenna2 »

omg yes I love the feeling of getting excited when i am wearing and i also love helping sweet little ones make messes in their diaper for me!
MommyCrissy

Post by MommyCrissy »

Oooo I just had to sneak into this topic. I'd love to hear more babies input on this Baby Barbie~ I bet lots of babies love that just like you!
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

I know that some babies just can't help themselves, those diapers just feel too good, apparently!
mommyybarb

Post by mommyybarb »

aww! this post makes me happy imagining all of your sweet little faces all scrunched up trying not to make cummies yet! :) i know the diapys feel sooo good though, it is hard to keep it from happening as soon as mommy swaddles that little bottom.
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Ooh mommy likes the idea of all her babies making cummies in their diapers 😍 mommy also likes to help her sweet little ones make messes 😋 😉