Diaper change silliness

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
Hard_PP_DiaperBaby

Diaper change silliness

Post by Hard_PP_DiaperBaby »

Me tinks its funny to peepee all over mommy when mommy changes me. Sometimes when mommy looks away briefly to grab the cream and powder baby boy gets up and starts running around the house nakey. Me likes to do that even when Mommy is changing me in public places and at Mommy's friend's houses. How many babies like to be silly like that when Mommy changes you? How would all the mommies react to this silly Behavior?
MommyTammy3

Re: Diaper change silliness

Post by MommyTammy3 »

I know that my baby loves to play and spray, but I always have to give him punishment if it gets too bad! ;)
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

There are days that I might think that was simply funny, and other days that you would be right over my bottom if you didn't listen to my warnings!
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Lots of babies like to be silly like this, trust me! Usually taking off that diaper might get a small amount fussing and an indulgent smile, but if a baby has been particularly naughty they might get a spanking for that!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
MommyCrissy

Post by MommyCrissy »

Oh goodness . If my baby made a tinkle on me I don't know what I'd do! I'd probably just turn him over and spank his little bottom until it was bright red so he'd learn a lesson! :wink:
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Oh oh naughty baby peeing on mommy and running around nakey....if at home I’ll let baby have some fun and then back to get a diapee on but not all places r made for naughty fun....baby needs to b a good little one for mommy in public 😁