Hi Adorable Diaper Lovers! Mommy Has a question!

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
Tawny

Hi Adorable Diaper Lovers! Mommy Has a question!

Post by Tawny »

Hey sweeties Do you like plastic pants or rubber pants and why?
BlondeBabyBoy

Re: Hi Adorable Diaper Lovers! Mommy Has a question!

Post by BlondeBabyBoy »

Hi-Hi!
I feel like it depends on the situation.
Rubber pants tend to make you hot but they aren't as loud as plastic pants. From what I understand about rubber pants, they tend to fade over time, however I am still not sure if this is true.
Plastic pants are (from what I understand) more reliable and don't make you super hot like the rubber pants do but they cause much more noise.
Even though i hate overheating, I'd have to say I'd prefer rubber pants (unless it's suuuper hot already). Rubber pants can be used anytime anywhere meaning you could wear them in public and nobody would hear them. Plastic pants are good for when your practically alone or with others who already know about you having a diapered bottom and don't mind. I'd be okay with whichever mommy decides for me in the end tho, so if she wants everyone in public to hear the crinkle of my plastic pants then i guess i have no say in the matter. I'll still whine about it tho cuz I'll be embarrassed!
Great question! Hope to see more questions from you!
~sincerely your friendly neighborhood baby boy
BlondeBabyBoy or Jordan
PS: correct me if I'm wrong about rubber and plastic pants pweese!
True love and care can't be described by words alone but that doesn't mean you shouldn't try.

I wuv you mommies!
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

I personally like plastic pants better because of the cute wittle crinkle
sweetmommyJaney

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

i prefer plastic pants on my adult babies but i am not opposed to rubber but i love crinkle of the plastic ones hehe
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Seems like the Mommies have similar taste! We all love that lovely crinkle the plastic pants make!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!