Show Me Your Diaper Bag!

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
MommyJackie13

Show Me Your Diaper Bag!

Post by MommyJackie13 »

I want to see what all of my little AB's carry around in their diaper lover kits! Do you have a variety of diapers or do you just like lots and lots of your absolute favorite one?? What about the pattern of your bag, bold and babyish or incognito? I want to know all about it :)
NannyBrenda

Re: Show Me Your Diaper Bag!

Post by NannyBrenda »

Diaper bags I make have enough of the fav diapers, along with baby powder, diaper rash cream, paci's, all the important things! And I like incognito bags, feels like secret!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
BittyBaby

Post by BittyBaby »

I like to be a discreet about it, but with little attachments on the bag like baby bottle charms to have something babyish on them. It's not big, usually two diapers, a little bag of wipes, travel sized powder, all that stuff.
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

If someone has been naughty, I have a diaper bag that looks like a diaper bag, little bunnies and ducks all over! The embarrassment is one of the best punishments!
MommyJackie13

Post by MommyJackie13 »

Aww bitty baby that sounds very cute! Do you have any favorite places to find the cutest baby charms for your bags and zipper pulls?