What would you do in this situation?

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
BlondeBabyBoy

What would you do in this situation?

Post by BlondeBabyBoy »

Hi every mommy!
I've got a situation for you to think about.
You are enjoying a walk and you notice a boy or girl (age doesn't matter) crying. You notice that this person had ended up having an accident by the look of his/her clearly soaked pants, and possibly even messy as well, and you approached this person wondering why he/she is walking around with wet pants on, crying, and all alone. This person looks at you and tells you that he/she ended up getting lost and doesn't know where they are.
How would you handle this situation if it happened to you?

PS: I'm thinking of posting similar topics with different situations in the future. Should I do that? I think it would be a fun way to get a conversation going! 😊
True love and care can't be described by words alone but that doesn't mean you shouldn't try.

I wuv you mommies!
sweetmommyJaney

Re: What would you do in this situation?

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

Well first of all I always carry extra clothing in my car in case i need them for what ever reason. So I would walk up next to her and give her a tissue. Then politely say I have some extra pants and see if she wants to change and then ask her where she was heading help her get to the right place
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

my mommy instincts would kick in and i'd change them!
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

I would definitely go to help! Calm them down, get them changed right there, and see if they remember what direction they came from!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
barbmommy

Post by barbmommy »

Oh you would need to help anyone that upset, first by changing their pants and putting a diaper on them to prevent future accidents. Then try to help them reverse their steps to find where they came from. If that didn't work, take the little crying one to the police who may be able to find out who they are.
Mommy Barb