Pet Names?

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
goodboybasil

Pet Names?

Post by goodboybasil »

A question for the Mommies. I once asked what nicknames you liked to use to refer to a boy's little peepee, and the response was great!! So I'll ask you now: what pet names do you generally use to refer to your little ones?

I personally love it when a Mommy calls me names that are slightly emasculating, such as cupcake or pumpkin or cutie pie....any name that a real man would refuse, but is just right for a boy like me!
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

well basil i ave so many cute witlle pet names for my ab! I have sweetie! sweetie pie, sugar! love bug and i could go on and on lol
Mommy-Sabrina

Post by Mommy-Sabrina »

I love pet names!! I use pumkin butt, chunky, muffin, sweetie pie, cutie, bugger, fatty, baby-kins, cutie-patootie, itzy-bitsy, munchkin, pudin, squirt, smoochie, wiggley.. and that's just a few off the top of my head..
#mommy sabrina
mommy Sabrina
sweetmommyJaney

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

I use the sweet pea, sweet cheeks, sugar butt, baby bug, cutie honey pumpkin sugar tits lol
Busy Britches

Post by Busy Britches »

Cutie-patootie is my hands down favorite. :D

But I also love "Mister Busy Britches." :oops:

And "Mister Stinky Pants." :oops:
"Uh, oh, Mommy smells something."
goodboybasil

Post by goodboybasil »

Thanks for the great responses, everyone!

I just love how pet names can be used by a Mommy to define the relationship with her little one. Most of my role-plays have me as a young man who thinks he is on the brink of becoming an adult....only to be trapped in boyishness forever by a Mommy or a Mommy-figure. It's pretty hard to think of yourself as an adult when Mommy keeps calling you angel face or sweetness or cupcake. ;)
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Awww I know what you mean basil that would be hard to focus heeh but remember our not going to grow you stuck as a itt bitty sweet aby for ever hehe
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Well, I have to say I like dear, or dear one. Sweetie, honeybun, honeybunch, cutie patootie, cupcake, sweetness, sugar boo, little one, chunky monkey, babykins, booboo, babylicious, smoochie, smoochiekins...there are quite a few!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
goodboybasil

Post by goodboybasil »

I <3 'little one' as a form of direct address, as in: "You'll do as Mommy says, won't you, little one?"

I only do text chat sessions here, so the only person I actually speak to on the phone is the dispatcher. Every time I call in to arrange a text session, at some point she will refer to me as 'hun' or 'sweetheart' and it always gives me a little thrill. :)
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

NannyBrenda wrote:Well, I have to say I like dear, or dear one. Sweetie, honeybun, honeybunch, cutie patootie, cupcake, sweetness, sugar boo, little one, chunky monkey, babykins, booboo, babylicious, smoochie, smoochiekins...there are quite a few!
All of those are great Brenda! I didn't realize there was so many different ones!
MommyJackie13

Re: Pet Names?

Post by MommyJackie13 »

I think pet names are one of the most fun ways to express how Mommy feels about her little, be it a teasing name meant to reinforce that you're just a little diaper princess or bitch boy; or something sweeter like cuddle bum and honey bunches, I love that they can be unique and its always fun to think of new pet names for the different dynamics of abdl play.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

I just want to get this convo going again! Who else has some cute names for all the sweet babies we have here?
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
MommyJackie13

Post by MommyJackie13 »

Good call, Brenda! Lately I've really loved calling my sissies Mommy's little dolly, especially when were playing dress up. With the holidays near, are there any seasonal pet names you enjoy too?