Diaper memories

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
Hard_PP_DiaperBaby

Diaper memories

Post by Hard_PP_DiaperBaby »

Anybody who remembers wearing diapers and being diapered when they were kids? Was it for punishment? or for bedwetting? or just for fun? Or were you just late being potty-trained? Tell me all about it. Baby boy would love to hear about all your diaper memories
Tawny

Re: Diaper memories

Post by Tawny »

I don't have any diaper stories myself, but I'm looking forward to read any that will be posted. I've heard a lot of them, and can't wait to know some more!
Hard_PP_DiaperBaby

I wasn't potty trained until I was 4 and I had to wear diapers for bedwetting until I was 7. I remember always feeling so loved and comfortable when my mom would diaper me. She always took Extra Care putting on the cream and powder. Even when I was big enough to do it for myself she insisted on doing it for me. Sometimes without mom's knowledge I would secretly wear my nighttime diapers to school. I remember always liking the feeling of diapers so much better than big boy underwear. When I was in 3rd grade I used to have sleepovers at a friend's house. He still needed diapers at night and sometimes during the day and he would let me wear them when I would stay over. We changed each other and pretended to be babies and had all kinds of fun in diapers together
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Aww, it's nice that you were able to play with a friend like that! I bet the two of you were super cute in your diapers!
SweetMimi

Post by SweetMimi »

It would be great if there was some kind of way for you to find out if your old friend still wears diapers the way you do. Great way to catch up!
mommyybarb

Post by mommyybarb »

I often have my little ones tell me about how they remember wearing diapers when they were younger! They usually tell me just how much they loved it and wanted to wear full time, even then. But I do have some who remember running away from diaper changes, wanting to stay in those stinky diapers!
Hard_PP_DiaperBaby

Ooh i would love to hear some of those stories