Verbal humiliation

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
Patti Remick

Verbal humiliation

Post by Patti Remick »

Hello Mommies, Auntie, Nannies, Dommes and all!

I hope everyone is doing well and is happy. :)

I was wondering if any of you enjoy giving verbal humiliation - especially to sissy babies. If you do what are you favorite things to say to humiliate a sissy baby. Are vou subtle or extreme? Do like to verbally humiliate when you know that others are listening and the sissy knows this? Anything else of this subject you wish to add would be wonderful.

Thank you and sincerely
Patti Remick
MommyJackie13

Re: Verbal humiliation

Post by MommyJackie13 »

I adore dishing out verbal humiliation! Both subtle and extreme can be fun although I have to say there is something extra enjoyable about subtly twisting the knife, making a little sissy believe I'm saying something sweet and nice at first and then ending on a humiliating note.
Patti Remick

Post by Patti Remick »

MommyJackie13 wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:00 pm ... I have to say there is something extra enjoyable about subtly twisting the knife, making a little sissy believe I'm saying something sweet and nice at first and then ending on a humiliating note.
Oh Mommy Jackie thank you so much for that post! I bet you are really good at giving the type of verbal humiliation that this little sissy deserves. :(
Luv and hugs
Patti Remick
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

I love making my sissy's repeat the humiliating statement over and over and louder. That really tortures them! So fun! heeheeeheee!
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Some sissies really do need humiliation. I've made them cry like their world has ended, and they thank me the entire time. They like to receive it, and I like to give it. Works out!
Baby Barbie

Post by Baby Barbie »

I don't like it when someone is mean to me! I like a sweet Mommy!
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

You don't always get a sweet Mommy, Baby Barbie, especially when you get into trouble!
Patti Remick

Post by Patti Remick »

Crissy wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:26 pm I love making my sissy's repeat the humiliating statement over and over and louder. That really tortures them! So fun! heeheeeheee!
Tawny wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:05 am Some sissies really do need humiliation. I've made them cry like their world has ended, and they thank me the entire time. They like to receive it, and I like to give it. Works out!
Crissy and Tawny,
Thank you so much for those replies!!
Luv and hugs
Patti
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Patti Remick, you are very welcome! Humiliation is exactly what you need, and you know it. ;)
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

Verbal humiliation is the best especially if I'm able to do it in a public setting around tons of people so that everybody hears about how much of a big sissy baby they are and start laughing at them!
sweetmommyJaney

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

ohh i am a nice mommy but i also can be giving some verbal humiliation in a sweet way that will just light up those pink cheeks hehe
Patti Remick

Post by Patti Remick »

DommyMommyAva wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:28 pm Verbal humiliation is the best especially if I'm able to do it in a public setting around tons of people so that everybody hears about how much of a big sissy baby they are and start laughing at them!
sweetmommyJaney wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:59 pm ohh i am a nice mommy but i also can be giving some verbal humiliation in a sweet way that will just light up those pink cheeks hehe

DommyMommyAva and sweetmommyJaney,
Thank you so much for those replies!!
Luv and hugs
Patti