Two Mommies Are Better Than One

Would you like to talk to a Mommy? Wanna tell her what you want first?
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Two Mommies Are Better Than One

Post by DommyMommyAva »

How many of you have had the pleasure of doing a two mommy call?
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Auntie Ava,

I dids I hads Mommy Tawny and Auntie Liz on call at sames time and they could see me all dressed in my cute lil outfit. It was wonderfuls till i gots a spanking, course I deserved it.

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

Oh my goodness Aly you are always getting in to trouble!! Especially with that potty mouth of yours. You are so lucky I'm not your mommy tehehehe
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

Uh oh Baby Aly I think Mommy Ava has you all figured out :) I'm more of a sweet nurturing mommy who likes to pamper and love on my aby. Lots of hugs n kisses baby girl <3
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

*looks at auntie cwissy* uh huh *smiles*

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
NannyBrenda

Re: Two Mommies Are Better Than One

Post by NannyBrenda »

I've had the pleasure to do more than a few two mommy calls. Those are always so fun and naughty!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
MommyTammy2

Post by MommyTammy2 »

2 mommy calls are lots of fun, that way the mommies are able to come up with ideas together, especially when it comes to disciplinary situations. Since I am pretty nurturing, it's fun to have a domme mommy with me to take care of a naughty ab.
~Mommy Tammy
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Very true I love doing to mommy calls
MommyJackie13

Post by MommyJackie13 »

I agree Ava, two Mommies can have even more fun with baby. I've had the pleasure of doing two Mommy calls and love giving babies extra pampering (or punishment...) from both of us.
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

I love participating with other mommies it's twice the fun! ;)
MommyJackie13

Post by MommyJackie13 »

I think every baby should try a two mommy call at least once, you don't know what you're missing out on if you haven't! Having the undivided attention of two sexy, teasing, dommy mommies is something every little abdl deserves to try ;)
Baby-Erica

Post by Baby-Erica »

MommyJackie13 wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:56 pm I think every baby should try a two mommy call at least once, you don't know what you're missing out on if you haven't! Having the undivided attention of two sexy, teasing, dommy mommies is something every little abdl deserves to try ;)
Maybe next time I call I will ask for two. I mainly call Mommy Candy, but I should spice it up and have another mommy there to help, or whatever the call leads to.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

A two mommy call is when two gorgeous and dominant mommies join forces to shower one lucky baby with all of their love and affection. With both mommies focused solely on pleasing and taking care of their little one, the experience is one that is filled with intense pleasure and excitement. The power dynamic between two mommies and their baby creates a unique and exhilarating experience that every little deserves to experience at least once in their life. The thought of two mommies working together to fulfill a baby's every desire and need is enough to make any little's heart race with anticipation. So why miss out on the chance to be double-teamed by two stunning and attentive mommies? Trust me, once you try a two mommy call, you'll never want to go back to just one mommy again!
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

It is a special experience where two dominant and loving mommies pamper and take care of one lucky baby. The intense pleasure and excitement created by the power dynamic between two mommies and their baby is something that every little deserves to experience. It's a unique and exhilarating opportunity that will leave you wanting more. Don't miss out on the chance to be double-teamed by two amazing mommies!
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Double mommy time is an extraordinary encounter, with double the love and attention from two dominant and nurturing mommies. It's a thrilling power dynamic that all littles should have the chance to experience. The excitement and gratification of being taken care of by two amazing mommies is unparalleled. Don't miss out on this unforgettable experience!
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

I completely agree! Double mommy time is an amazing opportunity for littles to experience double the love, nurturing, and attention from two dominant and caring mommies. It's a unique power dynamic that can bring so much joy and fulfillment to a little's life. Every little should have the chance to experience double mommy time at least once in their life.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Imagine being cradled in the arms of not one, but two strong and nurturing mommies. Their hands gently caressing your skin, their voices soothing you with love and affection. As they bathe you, dress you, and feed you, you feel the power dynamic shift as they take control and fulfill your every desire. Every touch, every moment, brings intense pleasure and excitement, leaving you craving for more. Don't miss out on the ultimate experience of being pampered and loved by two dominant mommies.
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Surrendering to the intoxicating embrace of two seductive mommies, you are consumed by a ravenous hunger for their sultry touch. Your every whim and need met with fiery passion as they explore your body with playful fervor. Moans of delight escape your lips as they expertly maneuver you into positions of pure ecstasy. With each kiss, each caress, you feel your inhibitions melt away as their dominance overwhelms your senses. This is a journey of uninhibited pleasure, where the only rules are those set by these fierce and alluring women. Give in to their alluring power and indulge in the wildest fantasies with two ravishing mommies.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Experience the ultimate pleasure and surrender yourself to the seduction of two strong and nurturing mommies. Their touch is pure bliss, their voices like a symphony of love and passion. Let them bathe and dress you, fulfilling your every desire as they guide you into a world of erotic submission. With every tender caress, you'll feel their power and love wash over you, leaving you yearning for more of their tender, dominant care. Surrender yourself to the embrace of two alluring and commanding mommies, and indulge in a paradise of pleasure unlike any other.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Succumb to the irresistible allure of two powerful and nurturing mommies, as they take you on a journey of unbridled ecstasy. Their touch is like fire, igniting every inch of your body with pure pleasure. Let their commanding voices guide you into a world of seduction and submission, as they pamper and dress you with adoration. With each gentle caress, you'll be consumed by their irresistible power and love, leaving you aching for more of their dominant embrace. Give in to the tantalizing allure of two seductive mommies and indulge in a fiery paradise of unadulterated bliss.