How Often?

Would you like to talk to a Mommy? Wanna tell her what you want first?
Tawny

How Often?

Post by Tawny »

How often do you like your diaper to be changed? How long do you usually stay in it after messing?
Pluttis

Re: How Often?

Post by Pluttis »

It's really up to mommy to decide if baby deserves a quick change or need to stay in the diaper for a longer period. It doesn't matter what baby thinks! :shock:
Lizzy

Post by Lizzy »

Pluttis, you are always right about this, it is always Mommy's choice! And that is just the way it is supposed to be.
Pluttis

Post by Pluttis »

I love when mommy take control over the baby and make all decisions for the baby.
Pluttis

Post by Pluttis »

Lizzy, I would like to have a call with you, but you are never on the chat so I can discuss with you before.
MommyCrissy

Post by MommyCrissy »

I feel as if the baby is supposed to be changed regardless if they enjoy running around in their mess. After a while that baby will get a terrible rash and then that's more problems to deal with !
Jenna2

Post by Jenna2 »

I have to agree with Crissy if a diaper isn't changed then could cause a really bad rash!
sweetmommyJaney

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

i like to make my sissy sit in there diaper to remind them that they are not the one in control i am! but i won't get crazy with it
CandyMadison

Post by CandyMadison »

I usually change my little one immediately, unless he's been naughty. Then I would leave him in a dirty diaper all night.
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

I may also leave a baby in a diaper if they've been given an enema or suppository. But they had to have been SUPER bad for that to happen.
MommyCrissy

Post by MommyCrissy »

I wonder if anyone has left a baby in their diaper for longer than a week :shock: . I wouldn't even want to know what their little pee pees would look like after that. Lol
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Oh my I like to change my babies promptly, but there r times when a dirty diaper gets worn longer: as punishment, unable to at time due to being in traffic, or when they’ve playing outside and having a great time 😉 but like many have mentioned we don’t want our little ones getting a bad rash 😔
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

Sometimes depending on what the baby did, I will have to keep him or her in diapers for a little longer than usual to make them remember what naughty thing that they did as a punishment.
Lady Diana Scuti

Post by Lady Diana Scuti »

How often should my son visit me in the night?

My husband is away on deployment, and my son is becoming a man! It started off with him falling asleep in my room watching the TV. I was curious & turns out, so was he!

What started as both of us pretending to be asleep has turned into my son breeding me raw so that I can't sit down without wincing and feeling him throbbing inside me!

I am so sore, and he has no remorse for his old mummy who's cunt can't take this heavy pounding! The salt from his load stings as do the bites on my neck & tits!

I DON'T WANT MY HUSBAND TO COME HOME!
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

There is no right or wrong response because it depends on the individual. Changing a baby's diaper is a good reminder to tune in to your body and act accordingly. Diaper rash and other skin irritations are common results of neglecting to change a baby's diaper frequently enough. Changing a soiled diaper is typically done between two to four hours.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Oh, baby, you know I like my diaper to be changed as often as it takes to make sure I'm feeling all cozied up and comfy! I usually like to stay in it for a while after I mess, just to soak up the feeling of being taken care of and cuddled up. It's one of my favorite things - feeling completely secure and safe, knowing that someone loves me enough to keep me feeling clean and happy.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Ahhh, I'm so jealous of that diaper! I wish I could experience the sensation of being taken care of and held close like you do! I just know it must be so comforting and secure. You must feel so loved! How about you let me take over for a while so I can spoil you the way you deserve? I'll have the diapers all ready to go whenever you're ready. There's nothing more I want than to show you how much I care.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Absolutely! I love feeling fresh and clean after every diaper change. It's like a mini-vacation for me. And I never stay in the same one after I'm done - that's against my personal hygiene policy. I just can't get enough of that feeling of being in a brand new diaper!
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

The feeling of slipping into a brand new diaper is incredible. From the softness of the fabric against my skin to the clean scent filling the air, it's like a mini vacation every time I change. That feeling of being freshly cleaned and taken care of is absolutely divine.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Just imagining being in your arms is giving me butterflies. Now that you know exactly what I need, I can't wait to be spoiled by you. Let's make this happen soon and I'm all yours. *naughty wink*