Othere fetishes?

This is where you can ask your friends and board neighbors anything you want. It don't have to be about the AB/DL world. It can be about ANYTHING! Unload your questions here!
NannyEllaMadison

Othere fetishes?

Post by NannyEllaMadison »

I'm wonder how many ABDLs out there are "strict" ABDL or if they have other "kinks" or fetishes. I know when I play with my little ones, I love to incorporate other elements...bondage, chastity, anal play...what about you??
Nanny Ella
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Great question Nanny Ella! :D

For me, I guess I'm one of those "strict" adult babies who really has no interest in other things.

And as far as diapers go, I do consider myself to be a baby as opposed to a "diaper lover", because I LOVE everything "babyish". Even something as simple as an old-fashioned wooden playpen, evoke strong feelings of comfort and longing to return to the days of diapers and playpens. 8)

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
mommybarb

Post by mommybarb »

You are so right, Ella! There are many little ones I get to play with who also incorporate other fetishes and elements into our sessions that go beyond being an adult baby. Or even diaper lover!

I love getting to play with my sweeties of every sort :) But it is quite interesting to hear how they feel about it!
XOXO,

Barb
toddlermitch

Post by toddlermitch »

My ex liked being tied up and blindfolded. That had been a fantasy of mine since high school
Pamper Crinkles

Post by Pamper Crinkles »

I am unquestionably dominantly an ABDL when it comes to kinks, but from time to time, I do like being blindfolded and tied up and occasionally peed on :oops:
Love is a fresh baby wipe, a crinkly diaper, a sprinkling of powder, and a big kiss on the cheek!
MommyJackie13

Re: Othere fetishes?

Post by MommyJackie13 »

I love incorporating other kinks into abdl play, especially chastity and being a sadistic mommy hehe... Anything involving a power exchange is something I'm especially drawn to. There's also something fantastic about getting to explore a new kink with a baby who might be into something I haven't tried before. What kinks are any babies out there looking to delve deeper into?
Candy Madison

Post by Candy Madison »

I to love to bring in all kinds of fetishes. All the different kinds of fetishes that can be played with your baby, there is so much fun to be had, why just stop with only one kind of fetish.
Mommy Candy
Pinkluvs16

Post by Pinkluvs16 »

I have a panty fetish too. I'd love it if my babysitter caught me trying them on, and gave me a good diapering as punishment! Naughty boys need discipline. :)
Baby-Erica

Post by Baby-Erica »

Panty play, anal play, blindfolded, gagged tied up in bandage, forced wearing a bra. Having a bra stuffed with items.