What Makes Mommy Mad!

Are you mad or upset and have no one to vent to? Come here, we will listen and give you advice.
MommyJackie13

What Makes Mommy Mad!

Post by MommyJackie13 »

When I spend time taking care of my adult baby with a caring diaper change and then they hide and rip the diaper right off it makes me so mad! But a Mommy only wants what is best for Baby of course and I know its just time for a spanking reminder for my little one...
NannyBrenda

Re: What Makes Mommy Mad!

Post by NannyBrenda »

Babies can be naughty like that! That deserves a spanking and some time in the corner with that diaper around their thighs to show off that red bottom!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
mommyybarb

Post by mommyybarb »

Ooooh my, yes that is frustrating Jackie. What is even worse is when you take the time to do a nice diaper change, they are finally clean and smelling like your powdered baby again, and they decide to make a big stinky mess and then rip off that diaper!

Those babies know better! Spankings all around, I think!
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

There is something those babies love about showing off their naked hiney while they streak through the house! I want to laugh but that would just be encouragement!
mommiecrissy

Post by mommiecrissy »

What makes me mad is when babies throw things at mommy. Then continue to act like little brats by being rude, not listening to mommy, and having a temper tantrum all in one event. I think those babies are foolish enough to think mommy Crissy won't spank that little bottom until it is as red as my eyes. :twisted:
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Yes, Crissy, babies do the rudest things sometimes, and it's so silly, because they know punishment isn't far behind that kind of behavior!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Joellovesmommy

Post by Joellovesmommy »

I wuv all my mommies. It’s not nice for a baby to be rude
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

There is a saying that says don't get mad just get even and gor me when a baby does something naughty to upset me there are consequences and that is what I look forward to. There is nothing like a good dose of discipline to straighten out a bad behaved baby and I do enjoy that process very much.