What kind of calls do you like to do?

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
mommy rebecca

What kind of calls do you like to do?

Post by mommy rebecca »

Are you a first time visitor to our site and really nervous about making your first call. We would love to hear what it is you are looking for in a call. Feel free to ask questions and discuss what kind of call you might like to have. Also be sure to check out my guidelines to help you get the most of your call ~ Phone Sex Done Right! @ http://www.phonesexkisses.com/2012/05/2 ... one-right/
Mommy Rebecca

“You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle aged woman: Stuff you pay good money for in later life.”Emo Philips
Crissy

love this!!

Post by Crissy »

Rebecca you are so helpful and such a cool mommy thank you for makeing it easier for our sweet little tykes to feel comfortable with all of us!

<3 :)
Mommy Star

Post by Mommy Star »

I have to agree with Becca, a little pre planning makes all the difference between a good a call and a flat call. The more I know about you before we start the clock the better so email or PM me with your ideas and bio cause I love reading them.

Mommy Star
"Because I'm the Mom and I said so!"
MommyMaggy

Post by MommyMaggy »

I think this is always a good subject to bring up. As intuitive as we ladies here can be, everyone is unique as is every call. The more you can discuss what your looking for in a conversation with us, the more fulfilling it will be (on both ends).

So peruse the forums, explore our blogs, and don't be afraid to ask lots and lots of questions!
love,

Mommy Maggy