My fantasy of having my diaper checked

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
ritzcritz

My fantasy of having my diaper checked

Post by ritzcritz »

I'm running around the house in an extremely saggy pampers diaper trying to hide from the woman baby sitting me, she is a woman in her 60's who is a bigger woman. I hide behind some furniture hoping she won't find me, not realizing that she already knows where I am. "Where could that little stinky boy have gone?" she says aloud. Before I can realize it, i'm swooped up off the ground and placed on the couch. She then presses her big nose against the back of my bulging diaper and sniffs to see if i pooped. She keeps making me laugh by sniffing and making a scrunchy face by holding her nose.

Whats your diaper check up fantasy and where does it take place?
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Although you and I have very simmular diaper check fantasies, mine differ in that my mommy (caregiver, grandma, nursery attendant, etc) doesn't just smell or sniff by poopy diaper, but she has to SEE what I've done in my pants by pulling back my diaper/rubber baby pants and looking down my crack. :oops:

When I was a kid, durring the 1960s, ALL moms did this: They didn't just sniff the diaper, they peeked inside the diaper to "confirm their suspicions". I remember one mom who was a friend of my mother, she would remove or unsnap any clothing the baby had in order to be able to pull back the diaper with her finger and look inside. One time her baby was wearing overalls, and she couldn't just peek in the back, so she laid him across her lap, unsnapped his overalls, (the whole time she was saying, "Phew! I smell something.") and when his overalls were unsnapped and pulled up over his head, this mom pulled open his diaper and rubber pants with her finger, and said, "Yep, that's what I thought. He just filled his pants."

Of course, all of us already knew that: the smell of poop had filled our living room shortly after this infant had messed his pants. But this mom, (like all the other moms I knew) wanted to SEE what her baby had done in his pants. It wasn't enough to just smell it, they all wanted to see it too.

For me, it makes me feel so little and babyish when I fantasize about being a 9 month old, getting my diaper checked. :oops:

Where do I like to be checked? In a church nursery, or a living room, hopefull with lot's of other pretty mommies around. :oops:

And I agree about the wrinkled up noses and facial expressions moms make when they smell a poopy diaper. :lol:

My own mom was really good at that! She would playfully roll her eyes, wrinkle up her nose, and my favorite: faning her face by waving her hand back and forth to "shoo away" the smell. :lol:

My mom was very theactrical and playfully dramatic about the smell of poopy diaper. I remember her waving her hand in front of her face, rolling her eyes and saying to the baby, "Oh shooo I smell something!"

The other form of diaper checking that I really love is the "feel the seat" method. I've seen most moms use this when the baby is grunting with a red face, either standing up or on their hands and knees. Usually, the baby is wearing clothing that is not conducive to pulling open the back and peeking inside, so the mom just places her hand on the baby's bottom and feels if the diaper/pants is expanding or ballooning out.
This usually produces lots of smiles and giggles as the mother feels the seat of the diaper as the baby is pushing a load of warm poop into their diaper.

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

OMG I love changing poopy diapers and using tons of wipes wiping your bottom over and over making sure to go between your butt crack and cleaning baby properly before starting the amazing process of diapering baby I especially love baby talking baby the entire time with lots of little spots where mommy stops to give you sweet kisses and licks.....Image
Little Stinky Britches

Ava, I wanted to take the time to thank you for all of your wonderful comments and input on my posts and stories. :D

It's awesome that you love poopy diapers, and that you love my stories which are centered upon my making a full diaper for my mommy.

You had talked about "baby-talking" to the baby as you wipe their poopy bottom: this is really a centerpiece of my fantasy. In real life, which my fantasies are based on, the poopy diaper change, or the act of filling the diaper, is the perfect time for mom to interact with the baby and make it a fun, loving, playfull mommy/baby experence.

My own mom was an expert at this. :wink:

She would often lay the baby down on the floor, and slowly unsnap their outfit, while making silly faces at them, rolling her eyes, and fanning her face to "shoo away" the smell. I remember the baby with the poopy diaper would often laugh, giggle, and coo to my mom, as she waved her hand back and forth in front of her face, saying, "Oh shoooo-wee! Phew! Somebody messed their britches."

As my mom did this, she would be smiling and giggling with the baby, letting the infant know that there was nothing wrong with filling their pants, and that the smell of a poopy diaper was something to laugh about, and act silly about as the smell of poop filled the living room.

And Ava, I'm going to write a story with you in mind, which like most of my stories, are filled with lot's of "baby-Talk" and poopy diapers. :lol:

Thank you again Ava! :D

MommyMaggy

Post by MommyMaggy »

Gotta admit, there is nothing like playing up an overly-filled diaper, making lots of comments on what do I smell and what a great big mess someone has in their pants. So much fun!!!

Magz
love,

Mommy Maggy
Manipulative Mandy

Post by Manipulative Mandy »

Nope there sure isn't I love it!
Tattletale : motivated by selfish reasons, seeking attention, she may sadistically enjoy the punishment or embarrassment of others, or “telling” may be a convenient way of getting rid of obstacles.
Little Stinky Britches

WOW! A lot of great posts on this topic! :D

I can't speak for all AB's, but for those of us who love filling our diapers, I think there is something very loving and afirming about a mother or caregiver talking about our poopy diapers and the smell in a loving, motherly way.

When we are potty-trained, we are taught that it is "bad" to go to the bathroom in our pants. This taboo is reinforced by our society's adverson to poop and body functions.

But in our fantasies, we get to be babies again, and our mommies love talking to us about what we just did in our pants..... not in a bad way, but in a life-afirming, loving, motherly way, that let's us know that it's OK to mess our pants, and when we do, mommy is there with fresh diapers, powder, and a motherly smile, along with a playful, wrinkled up nose, and lot's of "Shooooo-weees!" :D

Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

I like to play the "Hmm, I wonder what that smell is?" game. Going around, sniffing the air, like I don't know what that very distinct odor is, or where it's coming from. Then finally coming up to the little one and making a big deal about the smell that is wafting up from there, etc, etc.

...lots of fun!! hehehe

Lexus
Diapers4Ever

Post by Diapers4Ever »

In my fantasy, I'm not wearing diapers, though I am put into them. :)

The girl who's babysitting me (between the ages of 18 and, say, 23) [high school senior to college age] is also babysitting her baby brother. She makes me look after him while she's working on her homework and then she comes into the living room to check on us, smelling that her baby brother needs his diaper changed. He doesn't want to be changed and denies it. She then picks him up, hands under his armpits, as she sniffs his bottom, cooing to him that he definitely "messed his diapies" and "dat somebody needs a diapie change." He doesn't want to be changed, so he struggles against her grip, but, with her being older, she can easily hold onto him as she takes him back into the bedroom. Intrigued by the whole situation, I follow them. She looks back at me [while still keeping her cool while she keeps her struggling brother under control] and asks me why I was following them. I lie and say that I want to know how to change a diaper. She accepts my excuse and lets me follow her into his bedroom where she lays her squirming brother on the changing table, fastening the safety strap as he squirms, fights and kicks. She gently shushes him and begins talking baby talk to him as she removes his shorts. When she untapes each diaper tab, I shiver momentarily [though, since she isn't looking at me, she doesn't notice it]. She continues talking baby talk to him as she removes his messy diaper, talking baby talk to him about how stinky he is and that she's gonna get him all cleaned up. She wipes his bottom with the clean part of the dirty diaper and, satisfied that she's used enough of it, she sets it out of reach and grabs the baby wipes. Wiping his bottom as he cries and screams [due to the coldness of the wipe], the girl places a pacifier in his mouth as she continues to wipe his bottom clean. The process finished, she tosses the wipes into the dirty diaper, rolling it up and taping it closed. Then she grabs the baby powder and dusts him liberally with it. After that, she grabs the new diaper from the bottom shelf of the changing table, opens it up, stretches the sides, untapes both tabs (making me shiver again) and takes his legs into her hand. Her brother doesn't want to be back in a new diaper, so he fights and kicks and squirms again. The girl doesn't lose her cool and coos baby-talk to him that "you gotta wear diapies 'til you're potty-twained. I know you don't like it when I change you, but until you start usin' the potty, that's the way it's gotta be." He stops kicking and squirming, but is now whimpering. She gently strokes his hair and shushes him, kissing his stomach. When she thinks that he's finally calmed down enough, she grabs his legs, lifts them up, then places the new diaper underneath him. Lowering his legs onto the new diaper, she brings it up through his legs and, after blowing a raspberry on his tummy, tapes one diaper tab, then, after another raspberry, tapes the other diaper tab. The diaper change done, she unstraps him from the table, picks him up and places him in his crib for a nap. As he begins to fall asleep, she looks at me (seeing my pants soaked) and then pats the changing table. I look at her with the expression of, "What're you doing?" She holds up a diaper in one hand and powder in the other, simply saying, "Your turn."

I don't wanna be put in diapers, so I run. She's faster and she grabs me. I kick and fight and struggle, but she overpowers me, taking me into the living room. She lays me down on the couch as I struggle and squirm against her grip [which is impossible]. She takes out a diaper from her left pocket, powder from her right pocket and a travel package of wipes from her back pocket. She begins to remove my pants as I continue to resist her. She strokes my hair gently, just as she did for her baby brother, and begins to coo baby talk to me, saying that she's done this hundreds of times and knows how to make it as painless as possible. This begins to calm me down, so I relax. She removes her hold on me and, with that, she takes off my underwear, setting them aside. She lifts my legs up and begins to wipe and powder my bottom. With that done, she grabs the diaper and holds it, open, ready to be affixed to my bottom. I realize what's about to happen and I begin to struggle and cry. She places a pacifier in my mouth as she holds up my legs again and places the diaper underneath my bottom. Lowering my legs onto the new diaper, she spreads them apart as she brings the diaper up through my legs, finally taping it together. She puts my pants back on, lifts up my shirt and blows a raspberry on my tummy. Despite the humiliation I'd just endured, I can't help but giggle.
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

wow we have some really talented aby's here I love reading the stories especially all tha cute stories by Marty shooooweeee :)
ritzcritz

Post by ritzcritz »

that was amazing diapers4ever! you should totally email me! I'd love to talk to you more about diapers. My email is [email protected]

:D
Diapers4Ever

Post by Diapers4Ever »

Well, one reason I went with a girl of that age is 'cause, as a kid [before I was dropped off at my grandmother's house instead], my mom dropped me off at another woman's house before school (since she worked at 7 AM and had to get me up at 6). I honestly have no idea how she knew her (and, to this day, I still don't), but I can vividly remember that, every single time I got dropped off there (at about 6 AM), she'd act all nice to my mom when she talked to her, but, the second my mom left, she'd close the door and yell at me to sleep in the living room. Meanwhile, at this time, I didn't want to (since I was plenty awake), but she'd force me to. I honestly can't tell you how many times I'd literally cried myself to sleep when getting babysat by her. :(

So, not having any really good memories of having a caring babysitter around that age (coupled with my diaper interests), I concocted a scenario that I would've liked to have been involved in. I mean, at that time, I would've hated it [obviously], but I would've definitely enjoyed getting looked after by a younger girl who actually treated the people she cared for well. :)

That's honestly one reason I kinda like the MTV series "Teen Mom" and "16 and Pregnant" (even though I can really never watch 'em in front of people due to publicly professing my hatred for them) 'cause, there may be a lot of teenage mothers who hate what they do, but, once in a while, you're bound to get one who really loves her child and loves caring for them. :)

I knew I was loved and cared for as a baby (by my mother, my grandmother and my grandfather), but I have no memories of it, so, since I can't physically regress myself (temporarily, of course), my only outlet is to live vicariously through other infants and toddlers. :)

I'm glad you guys liked the fantasy I provided; I honeslty didn't really have much to start with. It was just kinda like I started writing the basic idea and then my brain just possessed my fingers and kept going. :lol:

I do have another fantasy about getting diapered, but I'll wait until someone else posts something after this post; I'd feel weird posting one post of mine right after another. :D
SweetMommyCandy

Post by SweetMommyCandy »

My goodness I just love all these awesome stories. I had no idea we had so many talented little abys and dl's :)

Veronika
Mommy

diaper checking fantasy

Post by Veronika »

I would love to get close to Marilyn Manson and check his diaper than I would get him in my playroom & treat his ass to lots of delicious
punishments.

Always Vicious Veronika
Madison
Mommy

Post by Madison »

Hi all,

Just popped in to see what everyone is talking about and I have to say, what great stories!!! Love reading every one's posts.
Madison
Mommy

Post by Madison »

Just wanted everyone to know I really enjoyed reading this thread! Great conversation.
XOXOXO
Mommy Maddy
MommyGina

Post by MommyGina »

Wow guys! I adore your stories!! Keep 'em coming!!

Gina
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

I especially love stories about babysitters. I loved reading these stories so much :)