New Baby Boy has arrived! And is looking for a Mommy!

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
Raheen

New Baby Boy has arrived! And is looking for a Mommy!

Post by Raheen »

Hello! :D My name is Raheen,I am a brand new Baby boy here at Phone A Mommy and I am looking for a Mother to call my own. :) Now I respect every Mommy and Baby here and what they may be in to but me personally I want a very sexual Mommy! :wink: :P :oops: One that would take bubble baths with me and play with my pea sized balls under water with her feet,read me erotic books while I suck the milky milk out of Mommies tits and at the same time you're hand is in my diaper jerking my peepee for all my baby juice :wink: And let me put my little baby boy penis inside Mommies pink cunny. I hope that's not too much too ask :P and I hope to hear back from you Lovely Mommies. XOXO :D :)
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Welcome. :D

Although your fantasy is not one I share, I have been here for a few years now, and I think I know which Mommies will suit your needs.

Nanny Ella comes to mind, as well as Mommy Ava and Mommy Crissy.

Oh, and there's also Mommy Lauren and Mommy Candy too: I believe that they have many years of experience with these kind of calls.

There are new Mommies here too.

I just had a call with Mommy Barb last night and she was wonderful! :D

I think you will find a Mommy here to suit your needs.

I would suggest 3 things:

First, look at the Mommies listed here on the opening page, read what their likes/dislikes are, bio info, and what they really love to do with their babies during a phone call.

Second, log into the chat room and ask around: which Mommy is into what? What are they like? Get to know them.

Third, call Phone-A-Mommy, and tell the dispatcher who answers the phone what you are looking for in a Mommy. Ask the dispatcher questions about the Mommies and what kind of calls they are good at. The dispatcher works with the Mommies every day, sending them calls and talking to them, so she is in a good position to know which Mommies will suit you best. 8)

Again, welcome. :D

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
Raheen

Post by Raheen »

Seems like you all have a lot of fun around here,i have been lurking on here for a couple of months and curiosity made me want to try this out for myself :P :wink: but thank you for the suggestions! :)
mommybarb

Post by mommybarb »

Hi Raheen! I know that all of us here are happy to welcome you to our little piece of paradise :) I hope that you find exactly what you are looking for. Little Stinky Britches has it right! You should definitely make yourself at home and enjoy hanging out and posting, and chatting on the forums!

Little Stinky Britches, you are too sweet! I really enjoyed our call as well! I am so glad you did too! :)
XOXO,

Barb
toddlermitch

Post by toddlermitch »

You are far from alone Raheen. That's precisely the kind of mommy I love. I love bubble baths with my sweet sexy spoiling mommy. I love nursing mommy's milky tits and I especially love putting my toddler boy peepee in mommy's pwetty pink pussy. The same pussy I came out of.
mommybarb

Post by mommybarb »

Toddlermitch,

You sound like such a sweetheart! And so ready to let mommy love and take care of you. You babies are the best!! :)
XOXO,

Barb
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

Welcome to the family baby Raheen :)
NannyEllaMadison

Post by NannyEllaMadison »

Hi there Raheen! Oh boy I know exactly what kind of bABy you are and exactly how to handle you lol. Nanny looooves bath time and diaper changes where I can play with your little biddy boy parts and make them tickle...
Nanny Ella